1 (Poor)
12%38 Votes
Total Votes :: 302 Votes

Violonchel

Rank 0
Violonchel
PostedJun 28, 2011 1:33 pm
hikashu wrote:
The lack of stability and balance of Domo really makes me worry. Lack of GS's and GM's makes the quality and views of Aeria Games fall dramatically, though i still support different Games including Domo, to better assist the different communities the main areas in need should be looked into and tweaked a bit.  

Calibyrae wrote:
The "mistaken" release of a game-breaking item to hoards of people and the refusal to roll-back the system to correct it was deplorable. Despite everyone in the community who spoke out agreeing that a roll-back was necessary, you guys decided to take the easy way out. Being lazy isn't the best answer, nor the right one.
Aeria has cleary, by these actions, shown how little it cares about the future of DoMO. Your excuses were laughable.  

shakugan5 wrote:
i give it a 5 Cause Ventsols doing great even tho they left him to run the entire game alone.  

Adiona wrote:
Domo - The whole carry on with the item being released and not having a roll back was a very bad decision. Lack of GSes on one server in particular doesn't inspire much confidence to the community. Domo in general now just seems to be hanging on by a thread, some GSes aren't helpful or even available and some just shouldn't have ever been picked for the team. I've stuck with Domo about 2 years atm I think and it's a shame to see it go down hill like this.  

Aeria take note. PLEASE.
Advertisement

kireet1992

Rank 0
PostedJun 30, 2011 8:27 pm

what to do!

To make Aeria Games 10x better, this is what should change:

In the game Wolf Team..
-please bring back the weekly gifts
-please bring back the burning boost on weekends
-fix the bug on the map arrival so wolfs can run on all walls again
-PLEASE lower AP prices QQ

In the game DOMO...
-please make the economy stable
-make it easier for returning players to adjust to all the new things by adding help guids

In the game Last Chaos..
-please make it so people don't bot

In the game Eden Eternal..
-i recommend you guys add a new player help guide

In the game Shin Megami Tensei...
-please add more events

Thanks for considering my suggestions Smile

Oh and giving away a little AP like you guys use to in the past would be nice Wink

funkyjie

Rank 0
PostedJun 30, 2011 10:38 pm
1 of the best aeria games =)....

djashes

Rank 5.1
djashes
PostedJun 30, 2011 10:42 pm
These last two months have made me lose my respect in Aeria. 2.
That is all I'll say.

eddygame1234

Rank 0
eddygame1234
PostedJun 30, 2011 11:21 pm
Launch Cb for Rott Very Happy

Choas

Papa.Smurf

Rank 5
Papa.Smurf
PostedJun 30, 2011 11:52 pm
Voted a 3. Participation with your communities should be a goal. Only hosting minor events, and rarely being seen doesn't help promote anything.
If there was more participation with the community, outside of Tickets and Contact Us, my rating would have gone up.

CaptainTowers

Rank 0
CaptainTowers
PostedJul 01, 2011 11:18 am
Voted 4 for Eden. Good Launch after CB. Like the Prizes.

I do think the level 41-50 Content was relased unfinished and could really use some tweaks - including a repair location per the 2 new zones and 1 end game dungeon for level 50. Would have been worth the wait imo.

Bonkers4DCFC

Rank 0
PostedJul 01, 2011 11:45 am

You have utterly ruined Wolfteam with AP, it is now a necessity to play with Ap, either that or be forced to die time after time by someone with cash to burn and a ton of unfair advantages over the common user.

Also, the deletion of a thread I posted where I very fairly and sensibly gave my thoughts on what was wrong with Wolfteam after a year out of playing then returning, was very disappointing. To put a blanket ban on any negative comments about the Ap system is nigh on pathetic.

I will not be using Aeria games again, and your reputation is nothing to me now. Not a hate filled or angry response this one, just my actual opinion on it all. As a gaming journalist, i'd say Aeria games bows to the cash now, with its members an afterthought.

But there are many other gaming companies out there, and so it is not a huge loss. Just a shame that a game with as much potential as Wolfteam has become what it has. Ah well.

Gmknight

Rank 0
Gmknight
PostedJul 01, 2011 1:58 pm
I give 4

Peace allz!

Kyori

Rank 3
Kyori
PostedJul 01, 2011 5:23 pm
So far I can only give it a 4 b/c of the lag issues I'm getting w/ the new contents for LC

Other than that, I can say that AGE is doing an all right job for the month of June

If you think you can outdo me in a battle of wit then thou shall have a debate