PuppetOfGaia

Rank 0
PuppetOfGaia
PostedJun 24, 2011 12:02 am

Fastest Leveling Class?

From your guys' experience?
I just wanted to have a quick poll from you guys that have leveled a few classes, as to which one seems to level the fastest (as in kill speed over time). If you buy pots, Magician seems to go pretty quick, but can sometimes take quite a bit of damage, and die a decent amount. I haven't tried any of the other classes, so I was curious if any of them were significantly faster or slower.
Advertisement

aminru

Rank 2
aminru
PostedJun 24, 2011 12:12 am
Fastest leveling class based on kill speed over time?

My experiences showed me that thieves (assassins are more like it, really <_<) was the fastest to level. A decent level 30 blue dagger and Rainbow Dagger (level 30 orange dagger. The other dagger works fine, but I never used that one) can kill pretty much any non-boss mob in less than 5 seconds. And during a boss mob that isn't a dungeon boss, the thief can make quick work in just a few seconds more.

sanquind

Rank 0
PostedJun 24, 2011 12:32 am
I'd say that knight levels faster than thief. Bard too.

Knight: Has 2 AoE's early enough into the levels so is a good mobber. Can also tank, which is highly needed for dungeons usually. And dungeons give fast exp.

Bard: Can also mob, though a bit slower. But instead has healing capability. This means that they can also heal in dungeons, which is still more needed than dps classes.

Mage would come third, since it can also AoE (best aoe even?), but has less def than a knight, no self healing, and is a bit less wanted. But more wanted than thief at least in dungeons.

Jemmeh

Rank 2
Jemmeh
PostedJun 24, 2011 12:46 am
A knight hanging out with a bard. Very Happy

sanquind

Rank 0
PostedJun 24, 2011 12:47 am
Jemmeh wrote:
A knight hanging out with a bard. Very Happy  

That, or a mage hanging out with a bard. Razz

Both classes with a bard would be really fast.

clerugodhard

Rank 0
clerugodhard
PostedJun 24, 2011 1:02 am
From what i have experienced so far, its either the thief, it takes me 2-3 skills to finish all non bosses or the bard, they are very powerfull when using AoE with self healing skills.

I think that other classes are fast levelers aswell, but it depends on the player.

nayhuchan654

Rank 1
nayhuchan654
PostedJun 24, 2011 1:14 am
Bard and Hunter. As Hunter, your Crit rate is so high,
that every aecond hit (with the right equipp) is
critical. I can kill monsters in my lvl with 2~3 hits.
Also he has a tigre to tank and decent buffs.
Bard is like the others said above.

Kampfkex

sanquind

Rank 0
PostedJun 24, 2011 1:17 am
nayhuchan654 wrote:
Bard and Hunter. As Hunter, your Crit rate is so high,
that every aecond hit (with the right equipp) is
critical. I can kill monsters in my lvl with 2~3 hits.
Also he has a tigre to tank and decent buffs.
Bard is like the others said above.

Kampfkex

Hunter is more the EASIEST leveller. Not the fastest. Since you have to kill mobs single-target constantly.

Hawkpeft

Rank 1
Hawkpeft
PostedJun 24, 2011 1:38 am
Well, Engineer isn't the fastest, but they are pretty versatile, single target dps with a 3 second stun on a 4 second cooldown, or aoe dps oil bomb does good damage and lands an aoe DoT on par with a thiefs 4 stack dot, and they get a self heal spell for aoe leveling on top of pots.

artisanx

Rank 0
artisanx
PostedJun 24, 2011 3:43 am
i'd say mage.. 3 aoe spells, idk about others traits but i used mcrit trait and its awesome. theif are good too.. im currently playing theif luck crit traits and i deal more dmg normal atk than using spells Very Happy

Cortexiphan | Wiz