Rank 0
PostedJun 05, 2012 8:31 am
Can i buy AP from finland?
Advertisement

WarZone_A

Rank 2
WarZone_A
PostedJun 08, 2012 2:32 am
Question: Anyone have they Recurring Delay out? its been 48hours and my recurring not happening, as always sent a ticket...24hours not responding. For the first time aeria not caring for someone actually pay them money.

RIP Whoever Onboard MH370, you all shall be remember.

nyancatrock

Rank 0
nyancatrock
PostedJul 16, 2012 4:52 pm
D:. i dont have a credit card or a paypal account _ _". haha i may never get AP either way ^^".

but its a good idea for those who do have one :3

mtoye

Rank 0
PostedAug 13, 2012 9:57 pm
how exactly is this earning ap points. If it was surveys or something like other mmo companies do that would be earning points. Paying for ap and getting a percentage back is called a sale not earning. You are basically saying if you subscribe to paying for ap on a monthly basis you get ap cheaper. This misleading marketing ploy to sell more ap is appalling and I'm surprised so many people fell for it. I'm even more suprised that some want to subscribe to paying 100usd a month. I don't think people are realizing they are paying monthly fees that they have to cancel to stop. 100usd means roughly 1200 US dollars a year.

greyfon

Rank 0
PostedAug 13, 2013 8:59 pm

Re: Want up to 55-75% extra Bonus Points on your AP purchases?

Click here for information on PayPal Recurring Payments!
tactics wrote:
Tired of missing out on specials?

Sign up now for recurring payments and lock in an Aeria Point purchase with very high Bonus Cash payouts. Recurring payments will automatically recharge your balance once every month to make sure that you're never left without any points in your account during those nice sales and promotions.

Click here to get signed up, and start earning AWESOME Bonus AP!

Rules on Recurring Payments:

1) Requires a Paypal account
2) To sign-up, choose the Paypal recurring option on the billing page, located HERE
3) The recurring date is set once a month, occurring on the 25th.
ex. If you subscribed on Oct 1st, the next recurring payment will happen on Nov 25th.
4) Users who cancel cannot re-subscribe for 30 days.
ex. If you cancelled on Oct 1st, you cannot re-subscribe until after Oct 31st.
5) The same Paypal account cannot sign up for multiple recurring accounts
ex. If you subscribed using Paypal account "userA" for the Aeria account "ageA", you cannot use "userA" for the Aeria account "ageB"
6) You can continue to purchase Aeria Points outside of these recurring transactions

Note1: Abuse of this feature/sign up process will not be tolerated.
Note2: If you wish to INCREASE your payment, you can contact billing and request that you be allowed to do so.
Note3: PayPal Recurring is available only to customers who have purchased AP through another means at least once.

megadrei

Rank 0
megadrei
PostedNov 08, 2013 2:44 am
How do I increase my subscription? How am i able to contact billing? it keeps on asking for a transaction number.. Thank you