MasouShoujo

Rank 0
MasouShoujo
PostedJun 23, 2011 12:02 am

Unofficial Touhou Fan Thread~

Let's Talk Touhou
This is just a thread where Touhou Fans gather and discuss about Touhou (or ZUN if you really want that). Feel free to list out your favorite characters, rage about the game, or simply just to have discussions with people who play Touhou.

Brief intro to Touhou for those who have no idea what it is (Extracted From Wiki):

The Touhou Project (東方Project) is a series of 2D (with 3D background) vertically-scrolling danmaku shooting games made by Team Shanghai Alice, with three fighting game spinoffs co-produced with Tasogare Frontier. They are similar to regular shooting games, but focus more on weaving through complex patterns containing anywhere from dozens to hundreds of bullets. Every game in the Touhou series is set in the fantasy land of Gensokyo, and the series is known for its huge cast of characters, well-developed storylines, and related materials such as music CDs, fan-made comics and animated videos made to the music.

Cheers,
NekoMimi

IGN: NekoMimi|Server: Aqua|Guild: Touhou
Advertisement

Prinny.Kaboom

Rank 3
Prinny.Kaboom
PostedJun 23, 2011 12:03 am
Cool, talking about one game on another game's forums. Way to kick the system in the nads.

MasouShoujo

Rank 0
MasouShoujo
PostedJun 23, 2011 12:06 am
As I said it's just a Fan Thread. If I'm violating anything feel free to let me know. I will take down the thread immediately

Prinny.Kaboom

Rank 3
Prinny.Kaboom
PostedJun 23, 2011 12:07 am
The GMs and GSes tend to get touchy when other games are discussed on the AGE site, not sure how the EE staff will handle it. Guess we'll find out with this thread.

darkfoxlord123

Rank 0
darkfoxlord123
PostedJun 23, 2011 12:16 am
SHAMEIMAU!!!

Fudgingo

Rank 3
Fudgingo
PostedJun 23, 2011 12:18 am
>Touhou
Of all the things you could off-topic about... Evil or Very Mad

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedJun 23, 2011 12:25 am
It's not an online game, so it's fine to discuss it in my view.

You aren't supposed to discuss Free to Play games not run by Aeria, but console/PC games that aren't online are fine Smile

<center></center>

darkfoxlord123

Rank 0
darkfoxlord123
PostedJun 23, 2011 12:27 am
so what games has eveyone played?

ive gotten up to PCB stage 6

MasouShoujo

Rank 0
MasouShoujo
PostedJun 23, 2011 12:32 am
Waiting for an official release of Touhou 13 now~ Love to play as Youmu throughout the whole game

Zyrein

Rank 4
Zyrein
PostedJun 23, 2011 12:36 am
My Favorite Touhou character has to be Rikako Asakura. *points to avatar* I love Mokou and Suwako aswell, But I find Reimu and marisa are annoying and I dislike them. Alot. My favorite Song would beeeeeee Phantom Ensemble.

I wouldnt play 13's demo due to the fact i couldnt get the window as small as it could go in the options. Im excited for this would be the perfect place to bring back Mima. Also I wonder if Byakurens brother will show up?(He was originally going to be the final boss for 12 instead of byakuren)