stafer25

Rank 0
stafer25
PostedJun 22, 2011 10:28 pm

Were do you buy Repair Hammers?

Please don't say the Aeria games item shop is the only place!?
I'm looking for a place to buy Repair hammers? god, please don't tell me the only place to buy them is the item mall, that seems pretty point less if thats the case. They need to put them in game for people to buy! So whats the deal is there a place I can buy them in game or am I screwed? and are they ever going to add them in if so?
Advertisement

Jerree

Rank 0
PostedJun 22, 2011 10:30 pm
They are store bought only (AH / Players). But why would you need them? You can simply go to a weapon / armor merchant and repair all your gear for gold.

n3cr0m33p5

Rank 4
n3cr0m33p5
PostedJun 22, 2011 10:32 pm
Except for the Magic Crystal (little yellow orb) the only place you can initially acquire them is from the Item Mall.

You can also check with other players to see if they want to sell any or check the Auction House in Aven.

@ Jerree : Yes, most vendors will repair items, but if you're in the middle of a dungeon it's good to have a couple for on the spot repairs.

stafer25

Rank 0
stafer25
PostedJun 22, 2011 11:35 pm
Jerree wrote:
They are store bought only (AH / Players). But why would you need them? You can simply go to a weapon / armor merchant and repair all your gear for gold.  

oh see I didn't know that...thanks for the help! it would be nice to have them though in case your armour or weapon was about to break in mid battle!

BlueDude50

Rank 5
BlueDude50
PostedJun 22, 2011 11:39 pm
1. get a guild town
2. wait for the blue crystal to spawn
3. call ur guildies and let them kill the crystal whille u run to the other side of the guild town
4. wait for blue boxes to spawn
5. destroy the boxes and get exp/cp charms, absee crystals, repair mallets, mat success rate up, etc.
6 ???
7. profit