saotangel

Rank 0
saotangel
PostedJun 22, 2011 4:50 am

Crimson Knight Sakaji

From the first announcement of this game he knew, with a burning passion, that he wanted to grow up to be a knight.

Being in many other games, the controls and certain common aspect of the game were easily mastered. The user afterall, only played all of Aeria Games' releases and been playing MMO's for atleast 8 years. My Legacy is unbound by records, although I've never achieved a max level character, I've more then understood what makes a game a game. (End the self gloating rant).

Starting in the small town- infested with what he calls "The Flood", new players either to MMO's or this type of gameplay, This wanabe knight set forth to become stronger. After a few kills to get a hang of controls and combat (a bit of self latancy testing), he threw himself into a quest, ofcourse.. kill the same monster 6 times. He slaughtered a few more Mushrooms, when suddenly 3 zoomed past, obviously provoked by a player. She (Was in CB, forgot her name), Zapped all of them down with some crazy magic that would make Zeus drool on himself.

She was the same level as me, we spoke and exchanged friends requests and proceeded to slaughter millions of giant mushroom mutant monsters. We achieved level 5! Feeling proud we decided it was time to continue the Quests and head into a cave.

There were some more mushroom there, started to make me wonder if this was a sign on what the dev's were doing or thinking when making the game. We were ordered to kill a few more then attack this... giant (at that time it was huge I guess)... rock formation. She was somewhat skeptical about attacking it, believing we'd die and all.

I rushed in, completly barbaric but with victory!
I picked up the quest item and was PUZZLED at what happened. The Quest item, some gem, decided it likes females more (Silly Item Distributes) or something and went to her inventory. Ignoring this I attacked the rock formation once again. It cried and wanted the onslaught to end so it gave me another Gem. Poof- As soon as I touched it it yet again went to the girl. Was there something I was doing to offend the rock formation?. I gave the formation one last chance, Again it fell in battle, I bowed before picking up the gem. POOF went to her. By this time I was so enraged I must've killed enough rock formations to fully equip an ancient chinese army!, finally getting the Gem, I turn it in with pride.
He never stood a chance.

The real insanity began the following day. I grinded and quested to level 18, was very happy with the Thief Class but will always stick to Warrior to become a knight. My friend returned and asked if we could go through the dungeon for some gang people in tranq hill (i'd have to go search a little to find the correct names for things, my compass is still new). Getting into the dungeon was easy, I used Sneak to go through the army of gang members, Once inside I waited for my friend. She rushed right through the first group of mobs, I stared in sheer... painful... silence as what was going on before me. She stopped and they dog piled on her, killing her quickly. Their gaze fell to me, though I was raged at this and stated attacking one, trying to kill them all.... I died as well, My first death in the game.
I spoke to my friend a little, devising a plan of attack. "Heal me and don't attack, I'll be a Tank and it'll be easier" Well, it worked for maybe 1 enemy then we died once again. She was attacking and healing.

I decided to ask a little more into the personal questions that were somewhat irrelevant in most cases... "How old are you"? I asked, thinking i'd get a 13-17 yr old person who this would be their first MMO, I gave them the benefit of the doubt.
"My parents told me to never answer personal questions" I laughed, a lot. And replied "You must be younger then 13 then if you'll actually listen, I couldn't care less about where you live or whatever. How about MMO's? Is this your first?"
"No, I played Wizard 101 Once"
A dark... dark feeling began to spur. We'll try the dungeon one more time...

We entered, sucessfully killing the first group and the first room. When we got to the first boss, we cleared tthe room with ease. But!, we had big issues with the boss. I said "Alright let's do it differently now, I'll go healer and you attack, use your Ranger or something" She agreed and began attacking. The fight was going well for the most part, I kept her health up and she proceeded with damage. A twisted.. cruel... annoying thing happened, She was at full Health, being healed and kept alive also kept most debuffs off her. Why was she running? -looks at her name- Her SP? Seriously?.... so instead of attacking normally without skills, she ran and I died, the boss had maybe 15 percent HP. I made it back in there and asked her to heal me again for the boss. This time we killed it...

Now for the next room. She ran right through the middle of about 15 enemies then decided to run out of the room. By this time I just crossed my arms and waited to get my face beat in. I was so angry that I deleted her off friends list and went with another party through the mission where some over powered player destroyed everything inside the dungeon.

(Let this be a lesson to new healers, In dungeons made by these devilishly lovely developers, the monsters will follow its target all the way through untill the entrance. Although this is not the same case for Bosses, they will mostly stick to one room but if you leave that area it will run back to its resting spot and instantly regenerate its HP.... If your in trouble run around in the same room your in originally and when able run across your friendly warriors, they'll try to get malice off you to save you, don't ever run...)

The next day I came on and met up with the lovely Saphire winged Cleric Salikai. A friend long missed, a year ago her and I caused mass chaos in Grand Fantasia, as leaders of the guild Nirvana. She was younger then me but a VERY good user. She needed to go through that Gang dungeon again so I went with her, we finished it easily, didn't die at all and even had tim left over to play hide n seek in the Forest. Beng in a party with a old time friend and a great player is always fun, we defeated many many monsters that day, was very cool to be playing with her.

The next day she laughed when I got on, She invited me into a guild, named Nirvana. We both laughed, Yeah well I know there are other Nirvana Guilds out there, sme extinct, some prob exploding with activity on games I never heard of. I was Racing to get to make Nirvana First here, but oh well =) Rhia is great and entertining so I'll tag along for the ride this time. Maybe Momentum will make a great comeback with all the leaders returning to reap havoc again, or the Helpful, random and flirtsy Xeraphin guild will be pieced back together from Shin Megami Tensai. We won't know untill it happens I suppose. But now I'll continue training my lover prodigy, Nyx Kri, goddess of the moon and my heart.

At this time both me and Salikai are level 28 ish, I don't think she trrained anything other then Cleric so far lol but she may suprise me today.
Its 5AM PST, My day off work yet I'm here anyways. I'll be on in a few hours =) hope to see you there! Aquamarine CH 4 Loverz ftw. Whisper/Mail me in game if you want Razz

(I'll post more later on)
Thanks Dev's for making yet another great addition to my favorite game list. I hope one day to make a game almost as half as good as this.
Sekaidein Dev Team Leader, Art, Modeling Director, Modeler for Project Neraxia.

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

ChthonicFlame

Rank 0
ChthonicFlame
PostedJul 09, 2011 7:30 pm
This was really humourous and clever.
(^x^)

shiro4499

Rank 0
shiro4499
PostedAug 04, 2011 4:54 am
b(>,<)b Bravo xD , cool xD

DarkStarHero

Rank 0
DarkStarHero
PostedJul 15, 2012 2:02 am
lol i know this is an old post but lmao that 'i played wizard 101 once' and 'a dark...dark feeling spur' freaking almost made me die with laughter awsome story dude

Posted By Aeria Mobile

tsubasafan1230

Rank 0
tsubasafan1230
PostedAug 22, 2012 7:01 pm
good job d(owo)b it was a really fun read and i enjoyed it. since this was like last month i'm guessing you're around lv60s now Very Happy

my ingame is Eza_Scarlett