newvato

Rank 0
newvato
PostedJun 21, 2011 11:25 pm

Warrior and knight =/=

please read and coments...critics just if can helpfull ppls ortherwise dont critics.
Many noobs still think Knight is r tanker in game ....
tank class in this game is templar...while not templar its warrior...
warrior can tank much more than knight...
Warrior skill of reduction dmg, more defense dmg, and dpends of the way of his talent skill can gain more reduction dmg and defense...
Knight use 2 rapiers or a 2HSword..to gives dmg in aoe...
Knight its uses for aoe, dps dmgs in party...the cool thing of knight if tanks dies he can push a shield to b like second tanker in party....

almosty party when tank falls and dies ...u can count like to 5-10 sec for all team b like dead in dungeon... so tank dies its crucial...
when u have a knight in party have a chance to party suvirve if tanks fall...
I plays with a 2 rapies, 2HSword or Axe, and Shield so dpends of the way of my team in dungeon i can b like full dmg aoe with Axe or @hsword, againt boss for more dps dmg with 2 rapies and if tank dies can push a shield and use agro skill for boss dont push....

but Knight not like warrior...
Warrior have 2 ways of build...like 1vs1 on pvp with axe or tank, ganker ways with sword and shield....almostly of tanker choice to b axe ways....so its hardy to find a good tanker in game...because actualy still havent anyone with templar class....

with this hope for help with newbies players who dont know of function of class of a tanker.
Advertisement

fluffydeath

Rank 3
fluffydeath
PostedJun 21, 2011 11:32 pm
what is this i dont even... at 25 knights get an aggro AoE, and warriors dont get one til 60 >_> which makes them VASTLY better at protecting your team from a group of mobs. sure, warriors are better for 1v1 tanking (since apparantly damage redux is capped at 50% so the extra -damage taken helps there) but knights are better for group tanking ._. also, they can both DPS just fine also, so no, knight is a great tanker and i dont see how you can say otherwise.

this post is honestly like saying bards cant main heal in dungeons. until 30 its true, after, id actually rather have a bard than a cleric just for the bards AoE HoT and its defense evade song ._.

ty to Serahni for the awesome picture <3 GF- RainbowDash- level 7x templar on Quill <3 D3RPY- 40 wizard on Quill~ Soarin- 4x zerk on Quill~ EE- Llusion- level 5x.. something

redipop

Rank 0
redipop
PostedJun 21, 2011 11:43 pm
Depending on how you build each class, both can tank. Both can DPS. Both have their strengths and their weaknesses.

Many noobs think one is better than the other period, while both can be very situational.

frostbyte7926

Rank 0
PostedJun 21, 2011 11:53 pm
How many times must this question be answered..
Knights are for the mobs, and bosses that summon mobs.
Warriors are for the bosses.
Yes, warriors and knights can do both but a warrior can't aoe tank as well as a knight and a knight can't boss tank as well as a warrior.
Either option is fine, but both hold their own advantages.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

newvato

Rank 0
newvato
PostedJun 21, 2011 11:59 pm
wtf just shi*coments aff...
why agro go on Knight? can i ask u because we gives more dmg...

so how the way of warrior tanker...
my warrior class lvl 25 i have put in talent skill for agro....
and my warrior class have up the skill tornado..
if warrior starter with the buff skill of anger -> this buff give automatically malice if he hit any mobs...
than how to start a dg for mobs dont go agro on kina and just for warrior...
warrior use buff reduces dmg and defense and this skill of anger to give agro...
then go to lure mobs and hit first with tornado...
when he hit first with tornado with talents agro and buf agro.. all mobs wont focus on knight...
for noob knight who dont know never use buff skill of agro in dg when have a warrior or u will trying to thiefs agro from warrior...

when i was with warrior and havent use buff anger all mobs just go on warrior...
for warrior who is noob i will tell u something...
use all time u can that buff..never let that buff of anger finish...
anger buff skill its 30 sec and cd time 30 sec so u can use for eternity agro on u...
just keep use that buff with tornado when u have tornado then mobs never will go on other team party members...
if any mob go on u team member u skill have skill of provocation...for mob came back to u...
if provocation u used wrong u still have the skill of charge with stun....
thats the real way to play with a shield tank warrior in dungeon...
if warrior dies then u let u job for knight
knight will take off his 2Hsword and use shield...probaly will dramaticall lose aoe dmg on mob but can tank in the way warrior if warriors dies..
then when warrior dies i just use agro buff and provoke to help team...

fu** u guys noobs who dont know how to play with warrior.!!

Kiarax

Rank 2
PostedJun 22, 2011 12:03 am
Holy **** you're stupid. Protip: you can easily hit 50% damage reduction on Knight just like Warrior can. And Knight puts out vastly more damage in AoE situations, as well as having much better malice control. It's in the tanking archetype for a reason.

<P><br>[Jam : Aquamarine]

newvato

Rank 0
newvato
PostedJun 22, 2011 12:15 am
warrior have 2 buffs skill for more reduction dmg and defense...
Knight not have...
r u telling me that knight with shield can tank more than warrior with shield???
have u calculated the number on stats?

Do u know how the malices work on this game...
i have tested...
im playing with knight and when i dont use agro buff and go on lure mobs and use skill and priest healing me all mobs go on priest...
if i use agro buff they keep on me after tornado..

test 2 have used with warrior in dg...
when i dont use agro skill and warrior use agro buff skill on him and wwarrior start with tornado...and i go after and use 2 aoe skill agro still stay on warrior...

so dont tell me about malice...u just played with noobs in dungeon who dont knows how to use malices...skill...
if was like that u was saying about dmg all the mobs never would b on knight the first will go on mages and priest!!!

newvato

Rank 0
newvato
PostedJun 22, 2011 12:17 am
about of 50% reduction dmg u was talking wasnt skill its about the way of talents and itens...
im talking all that with skill buffs...

idk how u can b rank 2 in this forum hahaha when u never tested malices how they working in game...

Scyris99

Rank 0
PostedJun 22, 2011 12:22 am
frostbyte7926 wrote:
How many times must this question be answered..
Knights are for the mobs, and bosses that summon mobs.
Warriors are for the bosses.
Yes, warriors and knights can do both but a warrior can't aoe tank as well as a knight and a knight can't boss tank as well as a warrior.
Either option is fine, but both hold their own advantages.  

Really? My Knight tanks just find on bosses, Maybe you should learn how to play the class better? My Knight has never ever lost hate on bosses, yet I see warriors I party with that do all the time.

Solution to which is better is simple: LEVEL BOTH they both use the same gear, and since warriors +patk/matk passive is for axe's and there are no 1 handed axe's, you can use same weapons for both. Why limit yourself to 1 of the 2 when you can easly level both?

Dankshiz17

Rank 0
Dankshiz17
PostedJun 22, 2011 12:26 am

Re: Warrior and knight =/=

please read and coments...critics just if can helpfull ppls ortherwise dont critics.
newvato wrote:
Many noobs still think Knight is r tanker in game ....
tank class in this game is templar...while not templar its warrior...
warrior can tank much more than knight...
Warrior skill of reduction dmg, more defense dmg, and dpends of the way of his talent skill can gain more reduction dmg and defense...
Knight use 2 rapiers or a 2HSword..to gives dmg in aoe...
Knight its uses for aoe, dps dmgs in party...the cool thing of knight if tanks dies he can push a shield to b like second tanker in party....

almosty party when tank falls and dies ...u can count like to 5-10 sec for all team b like dead in dungeon... so tank dies its crucial...
when u have a knight in party have a chance to party suvirve if tanks fall...
I plays with a 2 rapies, 2HSword or Axe, and Shield so dpends of the way of my team in dungeon i can b like full dmg aoe with Axe or @hsword, againt boss for more dps dmg with 2 rapies and if tank dies can push a shield and use agro skill for boss dont push....

but Knight not like warrior...
Warrior have 2 ways of build...like 1vs1 on pvp with axe or tank, ganker ways with sword and shield....almostly of tanker choice to b axe ways....so its hardy to find a good tanker in game...because actualy still havent anyone with templar class....

with this hope for help with newbies players who dont know of function of class of a tanker.  

I don't even have a real comment on this thread besides this:
Fail.

You stay classy San Diego. I'm Ron Burgandy? -IGN KrimZon - Garnet Server