Last updated: 11/03/2011
oh cool

Advertisement

mamitoto

Rank 0
mamitoto
PostedFeb 22, 2012 1:04 am
Can s2 get a different gs?

We feel that [GS]decoy has alot of experience with helping new players and would be more appreciated on S3, a newer server. However someone more experienced with socializing and its sensibilities would contribute more to the general atmosphere of Server 2.

NecromancerV

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
NecromancerV
PostedFeb 22, 2012 1:38 am
Please don't be sour just cause i asked you not to filter dodge.

*offers you a juice box*

mamitoto

Rank 0
mamitoto
PostedFeb 22, 2012 1:41 am
NecromancerV wrote:
Please don't be sour just cause i asked you not to filter dodge.

*offers you a juice box*  

I think my post above wrote quite nicely about you.

Again, I did not filter dodge, that was the original title of the show, as I clearly stated when i mentioned the name of the show, not to the purpose of spouting profanity. You issued a "please do not filter-dodge" on a word-trigger basis for the n-th time.

NecromancerV

NecromancerV
PostedFeb 22, 2012 1:44 am
It is my duty to watch chat and keep everything nice and safe for all our players, including our younger members. Smile You are welcomed that I am so dutiful to notice the goings on in chat. Smile

mamitoto

Rank 0
mamitoto
PostedFeb 22, 2012 1:47 am
NecromancerV wrote:
It is my duty to watch chat and keep everything nice and safe for all our players, including our younger members. Smile You are welcomed that I am so dutiful to notice the goings on in chat. Smile  

Oh please, don't force me to pull up the chat logs, it would make you look rather silly and spoil the nice recommendation.

marksteele

marksteele
PostedFeb 22, 2012 1:48 am
NecromancerV wrote:

yes quite dutiful...

On a more serious note I have known necro for several years now and hes one of the best aeria now sages out there. (don't let it go to your head Razz)

mamitoto

Rank 0
mamitoto
PostedFeb 22, 2012 1:54 am
marksteele wrote:
NecromancerV wrote:

yes quite dutiful...

On a more serious note I have known necro for several years now and hes one of the best aeria now sages out there. (don't let it go you your head Razz)  

Yes, you're quite right. However I think decoy lacks the knowledge of some more high lvl elements of the game to function wholly as a game sage for a developed server like server 2, perhaps someone who have invested more time to becoming a more advanced player in GoldenAge would know more to share. I do recommend decoy for helping the more younger and needy server where game play has not reached those complications.

NecromancerV

NecromancerV
PostedFeb 22, 2012 2:03 am
marksteele wrote:

On a more serious note I have known necro for several years now and hes one of the best aeria now sages out there. (don't let it go to your head Razz)  

TY mark. :3

marksteele

marksteele
PostedFeb 22, 2012 2:06 am
mamitoto wrote:
marksteele wrote:
NecromancerV wrote:

yes quite dutiful...

On a more serious note I have known necro for several years now and hes one of the best aeria now sages out there. (don't let it go you your head Razz)  

Yes, you're quite right. However I think decoy lacks the knowledge of some more high lvl elements of the game to function wholly as a game sage for a developed server like server 2, perhaps someone who have invested more time to becoming a more advanced player in GoldenAge would know more to share. I do recommend decoy for helping the more younger and needy server where game play has not reached those complications.  

ehhhh its not that complex a game is it lol? Like even on s2 its not like there's an insane learning curve or anything.