GMFalcon

GameMaster: USA
GMFalcon
PostedJun 21, 2011 1:12 pm   Last edited by GMFalcon on Jul 22, 2011 7:43 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Events for end of June.

The Game Masters for Wolf Team will be hosting events everyday for the end of the month of June.

All events, unless otherwise stated, will be held in channel 4 at 12:00pm and 5:00pm PST. A Game Master will make a password protected event room, announce the room, than remove the password and allow the players to join.

You can find a time converter at www.timezoneconverter.com
Remember to convert AERIA's time (Pacific Standard Time) to YOUR time.

Monday - Random Event Day

The game mode and rules selected will be randomly picked by the Game Masters and announced to the players in the lobby and in the game room. Be ready for anything as the Game Master may pick pistol mode for one game and Wolf War for the next!

-All participants in event will receive a 1-day gift

-All Winning Teams will receive a 7-day gift

Tuesday - Snipers!

Deathmatch Sniper Mode. The match will be set to 160 kills and 10 minute round durations. All items normally permitted in sniper mode are allowed. The team with the most kills at the end of the round wins the game.

-Special Achievement: A player who reaches 40 kills in a single round will receive a Bonus Prize.

Wednesday - GMs/GSes VS. You!

Come out and test your mad skills against the GMs and GSes! This is your chance to shoot one of us in the face and get rewarded for it! The events will be random and can range from Ice Hold to Destruction. Bring your best to this match, because we will show you NO MERCY!

-If you can beat the GMs/GSes, a 7-day gun will be rewarded to your team!

Thursday - Wolf War!

Wolf War Conquest Mode. The match will be set to 3 win and 3 minute round durations. The first team to reach 3 round wins will win the game.

-Special Achievement: Winning the match with a 3-0 score will earn your team a bonus gift!

Friday - Ice Hold

Standard Ice Hold Mode. The match will be set to 5 wins and 3 minute round durations. First team to win 5 rounds will win the game.

-Special Achievement: Winning the match with a 5-0 score will earn your team a bonus gift!

Saturday - A Match to the Death!

Standard Deathmatch mode. The match will be set to 160 kills and 10 minutes. The team with the most kills at the end of the match will win.

-Special Achievement: Getting 40 kills in a match will earn you an additional gift.

Sunday - Destruction Derby!

Destruction Standard game mode. The match will be set to 5 wins and 3 minute round durations. First team to win 5 rounds will win the game.

-Special Achievement: Winning the match with a 5-0 score will earn your team a bonus gift!

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: I tried to join an event room but it is full. What should I do?

A: Game Masters hold multiple game events within the hour. Each game usually last 10-20 minutes. If you did not get in the first game, try joining one of the other games held within that timeslot when it is announced.

Q: I did not see the Event room nor did I see the announcement, yet other players did.
A: Try pressing F6 on your keyboard. This automatically refreshes the listing of game rooms and announcements so if a room is made, you will be sure to see it.

Q: I played in a game event and than I joined a second event within the same hour and was removed. Why did this happen?
A: We try to allow as many players to join as possible. This means that if we see a player who has already played in one of our game events for that hour, we will remove him or her from the room to allow other players to get a chance to play. However, you are allowed to join a game event for the next timeslot of that day.

Q: I finished an event but I did not receive any gift. U Pay me NOI!
A: Gifts will be sent out later that day, usually around 6:00pm PDT. However, gifts occasionally will be sent out 24-48 hours after the event. This will only occur if we have more important task to address such as server problems, bugs, ect.

Q: I joined a room that looked like an event room but there was no Game Master in there, only players.
A: Unfortunately, you have joined a "fake" GM event room. These fake GM event rooms are not made by GMs, will give no prizes, and are grounds for GM impersonation when they are made. If you are found to be making fake GM event rooms, you will be permanently banned. Real GM event rooms are always announced.

Q: I was in a game and then disconnected/lagged out. Will I still get a prize?
A: You must stay in the room when the event game ends in order to be eligible for prizes.
Advertisement

Guifreiitas

Rank 0
Guifreiitas
PostedJun 23, 2011 1:59 pm
I've never been to an event, I'm not the only q. Whenever I click in the room is already full and that discouraged because I am active and this often happens in the events. The cashers always come and who does not have that cash does not enjoy the privilege of arms cash, as my case. You could do something about it?

DynastySoldier

Rank 5
DynastySoldier
PostedJun 23, 2011 2:08 pm
@Guifreiitas
Press F6 over and over until that password comes down. The second its down, click that room.
As for the cashers, yea, every event will have cashers on both teams. It all comes down to who has more cash/tanky items.

To prevent lavalocke from sending personal message to you, click here

lordgoldmane

Rank 1
lordgoldmane
PostedJun 23, 2011 2:43 pm

nasty

it's pretty nasty, to get in a room. if you have a slower net, you'll never come in.you can stay and stay clicking, but if theres a place free, and you click the room, you are waiting for minutes, and still its a open place. and after those minutes, it says it's full -__-. maybe it's a option to make more rooms for the same event like:
GM snipe event 1.1
GM Snipe event 1.2 or something

MrGambuzi

Rank 0
PostedJul 01, 2011 2:39 pm

Re: nasty

lordgoldmane wrote:
it's pretty nasty, to get in a room. if you have a slower net, you'll never come in.you can stay and stay clicking, but if theres a place free, and you click the room, you are waiting for minutes, and still its a open place. and after those minutes, it says it's full -__-. maybe it's a option to make more rooms for the same event like:
GM snipe event 1.1
GM Snipe event 1.2 or something  

I agree GMs you should do 2 rooms events couse in one all people constrate and if you have 100 mega net you will always get in no metter what
And one more thing please tell the new GM make a room in the first page(I mean in room 1-16)
becouse if he do room up then 16 if i do refresh its give me back to first page and i cant get in couse i dont see it when the lock is open