themacho2

Rank 0
themacho2
PostedJun 20, 2011 4:48 pm

Getting money on EE?

People tell me that 500g+ is nothing im level 28 and i onyl have like 80g I'm curious as to methods of people getting money in EE. Can some people give me things they do for money? Plz and ty.

Hey Guys Thanks For looking at my Profile! Anywayz I Like Online Game and chatting too ppl. I Like Music My Favorite Band Is Linkin Park.Feel free to add me.
Advertisement

Rygara

GameSage: Eden Eternal
Rygara
PostedJun 20, 2011 8:00 pm
Don't let them totally freak you out. 500g+ is plenty of money. And 80g+ at level 28 is just fine. :] But if you really want how I make money, here are a few methods,

1. All those excess blechs in your inventory that you don't use? Don't just sell them. Auction them!
2. Quests, quests, quests. Even doing quests is better than just killing monsters over and over. At least then, you have the money from killing monsters and from doing the repeatable quests.
3. Do book quests! In every area, there is a grocery merchant who sells books that give you a series of quests. Do them. <3
4. Don't level all those skills with your gold! Save some. Leveling up can be really expensive.
5. Use drop armor and quest armor only. Don't bother actually buying a set. Sure, your level may get behind but it'll be worth it in the long run if you're wanting more gold. :]

weaselluck

Rank 0
weaselluck
PostedJun 20, 2011 8:09 pm
also crafting is a syple way to make a little gold since you normally can sell the item for more than what it costs to make

Rygara

GameSage: Eden Eternal
Rygara
PostedJun 20, 2011 9:45 pm
weaselluck wrote:
also crafting is a syple way to make a little gold since you normally can sell the item for more than what it costs to make  

Thank you for mentioning that. I have not personally tried the crafting system yet. :] I will keep this in mind.

Zeekfox

Rank 3
Zeekfox
PostedJun 21, 2011 12:51 am
Rygara wrote:

1. All those excess blechs in your inventory that you don't use? Don't just sell them. Auction them!
5. Use drop armor and quest armor only. Don't bother actually buying a set. Sure, your level may get behind but it'll be worth it in the long run if you're wanting more gold. :]  

Conflicting advice there. Although you may be telling one person to sell, but not buy, remember that SOMEBODY has to buy his stuff if he wants to make any money.

And really, nothing wrong with buying in the auction house. I would recommend doing that, considering you can get stuff just as good as what the Armor/Weapon NPC's sell, but at 30% of the price. Besides, the prices on most green items is very low anyway. What does sell can get you a bit of supplimental income, but unless you find something with 3-4 stats being desirable ones, you won't get much, if anything. Meaning...

Green stat heavy armor
+Int, +Wis; +Cast Speed, +M-Crit Damage = nobody wants that
+Str, +Agi; +P-Healing, +Attack Speed = something like 1-5 gold to a Knight, depending on equipment level

Anything blue or better sells higher, but also based a bit on how many stats are desirable. A heavy armor with Cleric attributes simply has very little value, even if it is blue.

Also, I wouldn't craft. It's expensive to do, might fail, and the value of crafted items isn't so high due to zero resell value thanks to being unsellable after equipping.

money258

Rank 0
PostedJul 06, 2011 6:23 pm

getting money in ee?

im lvl 26 and i can only get 5 gold!

thiscolour

Rank 0
thiscolour
PostedJul 06, 2011 6:49 pm

Re: getting money in ee?

money258 wrote:

Wow, that's amazing! Per second right?

~Music is Life~ created by Rayace^

leXieh

Rank 3
leXieh
PostedJul 06, 2011 6:54 pm

Re: getting money in ee?

thiscolour wrote:
money258 wrote:

Wow, that's amazing! Per second right?  

oh my, now i have complexes Sad

Abajonpogi

Rank 0
PostedMar 16, 2012 6:45 am
I don't really recommend you to craft stuffs.. since crafting costs a lot of money too for getting the ingredients.. especially for summoning monsters, they will really cost you a lot since items that you'll need from them rarely drops... And what's worse, all that hard work will be all for nothing when your craft fails since you'll lose everything.. tho in the low lvls around 33 below, the crafts are 100% success.. In the higher lvls, I recommend you to just buy equips from other players since the success rate gets lower and lower the higher your lvl is

Yushirou

Rank 0
Yushirou
PostedMar 16, 2012 6:53 am
I can't really tell you how to get rich but I can suggest how to save the money you do make. Firstly I wouldn't craft, at least not til you plan to use your armor set for a good long while. At lvl 28 you are still going up pretty quickly so outgrow armor fast. DON'T SPEND GOLD ON SKILLS YOU DON'T USE! Seriously. Unless its a skill you use all the time then just don't invest the gold. Also if you are focusing on only a few classes to begin with thats cheaper. When you get to level 45+ you will naturally acquire more gold from quests, particularly from dng quests.

Make sure you do book quests in each area, take the guild quests before you enter each dungeon for an added cash bonus when you hand in. For your level 80G is decent so I wouldn't worry too much ^^