GMDantine

Aeria: Wingman
GMDantine
PostedJun 20, 2011 2:57 pm   Last edited by GMDantine on Jun 21, 2011 2:14 pm. Edited 3 times in total

Snail Games Connectivity Issues

HoG/MoW currenty up
Hello!

We're currently experiencing connectivity issues in reaching the servers for Ministry of War and Heroes of Gaia. Our team is working with the developers to get things up and running again. We sincerely apologize for the downtime.

If you've got questions or concerns, feel free to post them here. We'll keep this post updated as we know more information.

Thank you!

Update: We are, unfortunately, still down. We're very sorry - our developers have promised that they're looking into this, but they haven't given us any details yet. We'll be sure to continue to update you as we know more.

Update: Yay, you can connect now! We're asking our devs for some goodies for the downtime. We're very sorry for the downtime - log in and the game enjoy!
Advertisement

ahebig

Rank 0
ahebig
PostedJun 20, 2011 3:22 pm

how come

down again
this seems to happen alot on MoW why is this happening so much and is there going to be a permanent fix this time

MACC585

Rank 0
PostedJun 20, 2011 3:39 pm
i agree since they brought warhorse out ive had nothing but conectivity problems and now this not only cant i assist my guild in a contested zone on mow ive also lost alot of hours trying to lvl my heros and get tasks and stuff built

LeethalQueen

Rank 0
PostedJun 20, 2011 3:44 pm

Concerns

Inequity
Hi, I have been playing this game since the beginning of January and have noticed that since more servers have been added that there is increasing downtime experienced on the game. The connection between aerial and snail is down, yet the game itself is running smoothly and those that have accounts off the official MOW snail site have access to the game. This happens frequently where some players are allowed onto the server when others cannot get on because of connectivity issues. This creates inequity in the game with some having the benefit of being able to log in level up, raid your cities etc etc.. not to mention the chance that my troops I built for cz will likely die in the downtime.

Suggestion
Since the amount of downtime is considerable, a rollback is necessary
Is there anyway we can bridge our account with Snail so we can log in through there when our site has issues. It will let me log in on that site but not access my game account, it asks me to start again.

Naemis87

Rank 0
Naemis87
PostedJun 20, 2011 4:06 pm

concerns

down time
i agree with you and i feel that areia really dosnt care about their customers because if they did they would try to do their best by making us happy and i know alot of people that play mow wisht they never started out on aeria because we are to big to restart over again. the employee for aeria that speaks in the shout box dosnt say really anything but the same old thing. we are currently working on the problem. 3 times within the past what 15 hours now. they expect you to be happy with a little red envolope with a healing potion that dosnt exist and in the mean time we lose out on building, researching, dailys, ladder, xp gold and yes troops but i guess its ok if you get a healing potion that dosnt exist... they should make it to where your account on aeria can be logged in through snails.

GMDantine

Aeria: Wingman
GMDantine
PostedJun 20, 2011 4:32 pm
hm, I understand your concerns but unfortunately, most of the time these type of issues are completely out of the GM team's hands.

Since we're working partners with Ministry of War, for the most part, they are responsible for the server stability, release of new servers, and in-game support. We try our best to assist them and assist you all in any way we can, but down time is essentially out of our control. Best we can do is ask developers for their help and wait patiently for their resolution.

I suggest, when servers come back up and are available, if you're ever unhappy or suffering losses, that you immediately contact Snail Games with a list of your missing items and let them know what happened. We do not have the ability to replace such items ourselves or to do any kind of in-game support on the Ministry of War servers. They've got two contact addresses that you can try:

support@snailgamesusa.com

and

hello@snailgamesusa.com

We'll also do our best to bring your concerns forth to these developers and let them know your feedback.

LeethalQueen

Rank 0
PostedJun 20, 2011 7:52 pm

Concerns

thanks Gm for taking the time to get back to us.. much appreciated

Arathion1

Rank 0
Arathion1
PostedJun 21, 2011 4:23 am
The servers are up guys