LadyBorderlinex

Rank 5
PostedJun 20, 2011 12:44 pm

Post your Aeria Mobile Issues here

Because making a new topic shouldn't be the only thing a person can do o.0
Hello! I see Mister_Awesome is trying so hard to collect information, but to successfully have the best mobile experience, I think more detail is neeeded.

To successfully give information, some things are needed. When you post your issue, please use this format:
Code:
[b]Phone Model:[/b]
[b]Firmware Version:[/b]
[b]Issue:[/b] 

A sample would look like this:

Phone Model: Samsung SGH-I897 (AKA Samsung Galaxy S Captivate)
Firmware Version: 2.1 update 1
Issue: When posting in shoutbox using the installed browser, my phone is unable to shout. I can post messages and view the shoubox just fine, but pressing the thumbtack only shows it loading and gives me my message back without posting.  

If you do not know how to find your phone information, then please use these resources in order to find them: Android and iOS
Do remember, Android 1.5 and higher and iOS are the only supported mobile operating systems. If you are using another mobile operating system, then try using the full website.

Please post using this format at any chance you get when reporting a mobile issue and do use this thread to make our voices heard. If a member simply posts, "Hello I am unable to post in shoutbox on my phone! Please fix it!" all that they can collect is you are using a phone, and phones have been out for a long time, now.

Thanks!
Advertisement

Mister_Awesome

GameMaster: USA
Mister_Awesome
PostedJun 20, 2011 12:47 pm
This may be most helpful! Thanks for taking the initiative! Very Happy

LadyBorderlinex

Rank 5
PostedJun 20, 2011 12:51 pm
Phone Model: Samsung SGH-I897 (AKA Samsung Galaxy S Captivate)
Firmware Version: 2.1 update 1
Issue: When in portrait mode, I am unable to press the "New Reply" button without trying several times or trying landscape mode. It seems like the area where "New Reply" sits is simply too small for my touchscreen or my thumb. This is what I think gives many users the feeling that they are unable to make new replies.

No problem, Monsieur Awesome =D <3 Aeria Mobile, lurking while at work ftw!

Queen of Unnecessarily Long Youtube Videos Used To Report Multi-clienting

georgerav

Rank 5
georgerav
PostedJun 20, 2011 5:59 pm
Phone Model: iPhone 3Gs
Firmware Version: 4.0.1
Issue: When I am using the Shoutbox, every time I "shout" a message, I am unable to type again after my message as been sent. When I do try and type something, nothing at all appears. The only way in which I am able to fix this, is by pressing the "Done" button, and then re-opening the chatbox to type my message in.

(I know this doesn't sound very clear, please contact me if you need Screen Shots or anything).

realians

Rank 0
realians
PostedJun 21, 2011 4:16 pm
Phone Model: HTC Droid Eris
Firmware Version: 2.1
Issue: When I try to post in the Shoutbox my text area and the post button disappear, and my post never goes through. When I try to add a new reply to a forum entry, the link doesn't work. It's like there's nothing there on the page, I can't even highlight it as if it were normal text. And I did enlarge it on my screen, so it's not a text size issue for me. Very Happy

lashagiorgi

Rank 0
lashagiorgi
PostedJun 22, 2011 11:49 am

Shoutbox

realians wrote:
Phone Model: HTC Droid Eris
Firmware Version: 2.1
Issue: When I try to post in the Shoutbox my text area and the post button disappear, and my post never goes through. When I try to add a new reply to a forum entry, the link doesn't work. It's like there's nothing there on the page, I can't even highlight it as if it were normal text. And I did enlarge it on my screen, so it's not a text size issue for me. Very Happy  

Almost same mistake here.Shoutbox doesn't work for Symbians tested on 3 mobiles (nokia 5800,nokia 3230,nokia n73)

Works fine with Adroids (SE Xperia X10 mini pro)

Don't know about you,but forums work fine with me. Aeria mobile still needs some twicking.

Mister_Awesome

GameMaster: USA
Mister_Awesome
PostedJun 22, 2011 11:53 am
If you have a similar issue as someone already posted on here, feel free to post still. It will help to know how many people are experiencing an issue.

Celera

Rank 2
Celera
PostedJun 22, 2011 4:24 pm
Phone Model: HTC Magic (Vodafone NL)

Firmware Version: 1.6 Build-number DRC92

kernel version: 2.6.29-00479-g3c7df37 andriod-build@apa26 #19

Issue: everything so far works fine on my phone. EXCEPT, shout-box, which would the the biggest reason for me to actually use it. Posting to forum works like a charm. Browsing, resizing etcetera, works fine. I can access the account, and mystery box from Shaiya page perfectly. But no shout-box.

- I see the shout-box move with people posting messages. on the right side at the top i see a grey text-balloon and in white a pin.

tapping the chat-balloon i type my message, tap "done" on android keyboard.

- I see a reload, shout-box has moved again but someone else shout-texting. The typed text is still in the field of the text-balloon but my message is not posted in the shout-box itself.

Tapping the text-balloon clears the field for a new message.

again reloading of the shout-box after it is send but does not show in the shout-box, text last typed remains in the field.

@MisterAwesome, Hopefully this helps developers, i do so wish to use shout-box badly Q_Q

NickTowers

Rank 0
NickTowers
PostedJun 24, 2011 11:35 pm
When I was using my kyocera toro cell phone. I can access everything perfectly but the shout bot. I had type in the box provided but I can't post it due to the fact that I can not find where can you post it. Since the only I can find is the only button I can find is a white push-pin. So please put the button where you can post it somewhere not close to the provided space. Thank you.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

NexusConti

Rank 0
PostedJun 24, 2011 11:40 pm

android 1.5 shoutbox issues

model: motorola i1
firm: 1.5
issue: shoutbox not taking shout from opera or built in browser. page reloads as if sent but never post. I see updates on shoutbox fine. also after load input box disappears till I reload again

Posted By Aeria Mobile