PostedSep 08, 2012 1:21 pm
Want some prime wings on the altar again plawks QQ

Advertisement

MickyVainilla

Rank 2
MickyVainilla
PostedSep 13, 2012 8:13 am
Plz put the primes version of these:

Some other items like rosette, unicorn horn or earring have been too much common lately.

Guild de habla hispana en Lime Oddysey reclutando: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1450357

Wolfmandave

Rank 0
Wolfmandave
PostedSep 13, 2012 10:37 am

Re: Wings.

Wings
M1423 wrote:
Wings. I would drop $150+ or more for Midday Sun Blaze Wings, and gosh darn it I know a lot of people who will also. Also Thunderbolt stallion. I finally bought ap and i love it. So i did the reccuring $100. Was thinking of going to the highest I can get at %150 however whats the darn point.? For me I buy the AP to do Tired Spender and sell whatever is on there in hopes of getting the items I want (Midday Sun Blaze Wings, Thunderbolt Stallion, Aurora Lances, Desert Rose Dress) however now I have all this gold and guess what no items....What the heck is the point of blowing all my hard earned cash to get ap if I can't even get the items I want in game because they not on alter or spender or even the Item Mall...I have seen about 3 people with stallion and only 1, ONE person with the wings. If im correct there should be 2 more alters before the next spender, if both alters and spender a dud then I WILL stop my AP. Why keep getting 17k a month with nothing good to spend it on?.  

Gota love the "I got more money than brains" cry babies ...

ALL things clearly state there a RARE chance to get ... if you wana waste your money we as a community are greatfull that your moneys helping the servers run but seriously your gona moan at bad luck?

4k+ Eden crystals nothing other than 2 lvl 70 chisels ever really won .. BUT its still nice to have the illusion of maybe one day being lucky Razz

Wolfmandave

Rank 0
Wolfmandave
PostedSep 13, 2012 10:47 am
oh an on a side note

why are there so many people moaning I spent x amount of money an didnt get the item I want Q.Q refund me now!!

Clearly states LOW chances of getting ... Hard I spent more than half the people I seen moaning .. you get saftey stones you get eden crystals an random other stuff .. sell them BUY the dam item you wanted if you didnt get it ? so hard to do ?

Heres a tip if your trying to win "mounts" "wings" etc .. be prepaired to for out over 100k ap an probs if your really lucky get one ..

its not like "I didnt get anything" as you all claim its "I didnt get what I wanted so I am gona cry" ... you got plenty of items you can sell .. most of the items your trying to "get" are ingame for a certain gold price so just sell all the stuff you did get buy what you wanted most likely still have money left over ...

Thats how it works >.>

RuteeMatsu

Rank 3
PostedSep 15, 2012 4:33 pm
I'd like to see other 10% Agility pets sometime soon~ I want one for my evasion knight, but... I kinda think Papillon looks super derpy =X

The sparrow pets would be welcomed!

Meiji_

Rank 0
Meiji_
PostedSep 16, 2012 6:41 am
More Safety Stones, please. Particularly Halcyon and Sublime since the prices for those are getting out of control due to low supply and high demand.

Also, any chance that we can get a Lv70 Heartflame? It's been over a month since the cap raise and we still can't craft anything without the chance of failing.

Thanks~

Nightly_Starr

Rank 0
Nightly_Starr
PostedSep 16, 2012 1:58 pm
Prime Seraphic Wings please <3 With decent odds...

criss8427

Rank 2
criss8427
PostedSep 24, 2012 12:21 pm
The safety stone altar was nice since it lowered the price of SS back to 100-110g but is it possible to do a safety stone promotion with the tiered spender along with Corona Heartflames LV.70 as mentioned above.

Maybe the CRIT rate pet as well, since its been a long time since that was promoted.

Soalai

Rank 1
Soalai
PostedSep 24, 2012 3:47 pm
I'd love to see Corona's Heartflames show up in the item mall. I know people who craft high-level gear would appreciate it - I've been waiting for a couple months and still haven't seen some.

<br> <a>GuildLaunch userpage</a><br>

criss8427

Rank 2
criss8427
PostedOct 05, 2012 12:13 pm
Eh..actually a crystal altar with some pets would be nice. Its been a while since there has been different pets from the Item Mall aside from HP and ATK SPD pets (dragons recently came on altar). It would be nice to get the basic pets, for example the LCK pet, AGI, Cast SPD, and others. Also, not many pets in circulation these days (alpha or blue).