BlueberryMilk

Rank 0
BlueberryMilk
PostedJun 22, 2011 1:24 am
I also think the prices of costumes and wings are a bit to high.
And yes, the Megaphone could be a bit more expensive, considering how much ppl post absolute nonsense on the worldchat...

Sometimes glass glitters more than diamonds because it has more to prove.
Advertisement

mdk88

Rank 0
PostedJun 22, 2011 1:42 am
I think you should release Heroic Trait Resets for 799-999. I'm sure plenty of people would LOVE to be able to reset there Heroic Trait if there was a way. It's also a good source of money on your part.

Good luck & Thank you!

Olia.chan

Rank 1
PostedJun 22, 2011 2:43 am
event at 5am. you know, aeria is really "good" at treating minorities, even if those minorities collectively are with more people than their "majority".

what a bunch of gm:edit

we apologize, we have to work around our schedule too Sad

53ph1r0th

Rank 0
53ph1r0th
PostedJun 22, 2011 4:36 am
I think there should be some kind of item possibly IM not sure how to work it lol, that allows you to remove the bound status on your gear, I have plenty of lvl 20 gear +5/6/7 that I just can't bear to throw away especially after using safety stones on them and as many as I have used, I do think the rate to enchant the gear is way silly but anyways, I think the megaphones should be like 100AP to stop ppl spaming crap on WC,
With the current enchant rate using the scrolls would reduce the Safety stones in price until an agreement can be made ^_^

I do think some of the "custom look" gear is a little over priced I personally cannot find it in my heart to pay 1499 for a set of wings that give no stat bonus at all, perhaps you could do several sets of the same type of wings good and evil with different stat boosts maybe 10% - 20% crit rate or 5%-10% str etc etc, I'm not really sure what would work well to give the AP buyers an edge yet keep it balanced if that makes sense?

thanks for reading Mr / Mrs Tactis

Tinewenn

Rank 3
Tinewenn
PostedJun 22, 2011 6:11 am

Re: Talk to tactics - Item Mall and Promotions

We're counting on your feedback to help improve Eden Eternal for our community!
tactics wrote:

i found tactics again Smile

maybe an ap rebate for EE would be nice

Simidao

Rank 0
PostedJun 22, 2011 7:57 am

Safety stones will break many ppls pockets

The succes rate Is sooo low even at low lvl items.. The game Is gonna get really expensive if you upgrade your items even for a +6

Posted By Aeria Mobile

CherryMX

Rank 1
CherryMX
PostedJun 22, 2011 8:16 am
Safety Stones are ludicrously over-expensive.

No, it is not required that you have higher than +3 weapons or +4 armor right now.
However, the gap between non-forted and +10 forted is extremely huge. The gap between heavy AP spenders and "normal" people will be extremely, extremely high at the current cost.

Chisels are also horrifically expensive. Most gear will come with 0 slots and at the current cost for the level 50 chisels.... Yeah that's extremely expensive to do both armor and weapons.

I understand prices will go down "eventually," but I can't exactly say I condone the practice of trying to abuse early adopters in this fashion.

Can't really say I care about much of anything else that's in the IM.

dreamocracy

Rank 3
dreamocracy
PostedJun 22, 2011 9:50 am
Things that are awesome:
  • Web tiered spender that caps at 499AP
  • 499AP pets
  • Random dye prices
  • Free loot!
  • All the Boost prices seem reasonable
  • Safety Stone and Chisel prices seem about normal to me, although I am excited to see when Safety Stones will come out that increase your chances of successfully fortifying - at that point, lower the price of regular safety stones. I am not buying these now anyway because I can't see the worth in fortifying my crappy gear. Razz But when more PvP content comes out and it gets competitive, it will be nice. I like that there are only 100% chisels and that I won't have to waste my money on 10%-30% chisels, but the lv50 chisel is a little pricey.
  • Personally, I am really liking that costumes aren't giving bonuses. I feel like in KS that made everyone look the same and if you didn't have a certain piece's OP bonus, then you were useless. If they do get stat bonuses, I hope that it is something minor like HP/MP and not chance of stun or something like that.
  • Health potion prices and availability in promotions is nice. Smile

Things that can be improved:
  • As I mentioned before, lv 50 chisels are pricey
  • World Calls are being thrown at players left and right. >.< Makes it hard to see anything through all the guild spam and just general spam in-game.
  • Portal Stones are a bit pricey too.. but I admit that I am an addict so of course I'll say that. The bundle is a little more reasonable, especially since I know I will use them all.
  • IMO, The Eden Spectacles seem a little high for something so small.
  • 249 for a 5-Slot backpack is brutal - I'm really looking forward to higher slot backpacks!

BlueDude50

Rank 5
BlueDude50
PostedJun 22, 2011 10:50 am
DarkAngel426 wrote:
Qystein wrote:
Those limited edition items are way to expensive.
But please.. the megaphones. Make them more expensive. :V  

i agree for this...its way to easy to get them. ppl keep spamming the WC. <.<  

this is a server issue, Garnet is fine on world chat as of now...

if u really want people to stop spamming them, then remove them from the yellow gem thing every 5 lvls

realians

Rank 0
realians
PostedJun 22, 2011 8:41 pm
I have to agree with most of the others. Safety stones are too expensive, and world calls are too cheap.

I also think costumes are really strangely priced. The glasses and wings are ridiculously expensive. Honestly, since the costumes are all bind on equip, I think all of them, except the kimonos, should be made significantly cheaper. $20 for one piece would make a lot more sense if I could sell it when I am tired of wearing it (but even then, that's still too much for a simple back or face equip).

Bags seem a little pricey to me too. I would expect to pay $2 or less for a five slot bag. And the bank rental should have its duration extended or it should be cheaper.

Dyes, legacies, and exp boost items all seemed fair to me though.