tactics

Aeria: Product Manager
tactics
PostedJun 20, 2011 12:04 pm   Last edited by tactics on Jun 24, 2011 10:55 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Player Feedback - Item Mall and Promotions

We're counting on your feedback to help improve Eden Eternal for our community!
Player Feedback - Item Mall and Promotions

Pricing of Item Mall items is extremely important! The wrong pricing, whether too high or too low, creates debilitating imbalances in the game, and is harmful to you, the players! Pricing for Item Mall items should always be fair and balanced!

What do you think of the AP prices on the items in the Item Mall? Let us know so we can use this feedback to help shape the future of Eden Eternal!

Please leave comments in this thread to let us know what you think!

Note: While we will not be able to respond to this post very often, we will be monitoring it closely.

<a></a> <br> "Greatness is not given. Greatness is taken; When the weak and the distracted are resting on their reputations."
Advertisement

BlueDude50

Rank 5
BlueDude50
PostedJun 20, 2011 8:23 pm
Personally, Portal Stones are a little expensive... and we need more costumes T_T

on the topic of pets... give them skills, or maybe let us train them? Very Happy that would be cool if you could pressure the devs to make a pet training system Razz

for dyes... awesome pricing! personally i'd rather spend AP on random dyes to get the color i want, then specific dyes....

mounts... meh alpaca is fine, maps are small anyways

fortification... success rate boost?

crafting... I do crafting for my guild (FairyTail on Garnet) so, please, plz, plzzzzzzz, PLEASE have a success rate boost... or I'll kill you

overall... the item mall is epic win

promotions... the IM is new so yea... i like fortune boxes for 49... and 99 ap though, no matter how rare... just dont put fort scrolls in them

BlueDude50

Rank 5
BlueDude50
PostedJun 20, 2011 8:24 pm
since there is no edit...

wings... reduce price to 1499... and release those angel wings in the picture on ur post tactics Razz

Suikumo

Rank 1
Suikumo
PostedJun 20, 2011 9:59 pm
1) "Sale Price" should last longer than 10 minutes and be made quite obvious that it is a sale, that's hardly enough time to /bail mid dungeon in hopes of loading up AP in time to make it (and not enough to run to grab an AP card from the corner). Seriously both times so far.. just horrible.

2) IMO You are missing out on a ton of sales by withholding the re-customization items (Face, Hair, Gender, Heroic Trait change items - and Race item as SOON as they open to us). [This is what I am looking forward to the most, completely unhappy with my char 40 levels later. I'll be happy to drop $50 to be a purple headed female non-human with Agi boost.]

3) Safety stones are a bit pricey for the failure rate if you ask me, I dropped $20 and couldn't land a legacy sword to +8 with lv20 success rates. 49ap each would be more reasonable I think.

4) As he mentioned before me I hear people asking often where to find items to increase the success rate for crafted items probably not a bad idea to get them in quick as well.

[Signature Editing in progress, too large for these forum =(.]

MariaKurenai

Rank 0
MariaKurenai
PostedJun 21, 2011 8:59 pm
The wings are still a little pricey and I was hoping for a leaf revival bundle pack (if there is one I didn't see it lol) cause I've been lagging a bit and the captcha is just horrible and kills me a lot while mobbing >.>.

Also I agree, sale prices shouldn't be random hey 10 minute sale time! At least a few days notice and have it last for like a week please.

ChibiViolet

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
ChibiViolet
PostedJun 21, 2011 9:17 pm
In my opinion as well the wings are a little over priced. I agree with BlueDude50 on the 1499 pricing. The wings are pretty small whereas the outfits cost less and cover your full body. I feel the price should be lowered. I would bring up the Sly Kitty Costume but not many seem to be bothered by that. I guess my only suggestion is the Vicious Minidemon's Wings and Holy Seraph's Wings be lowered in price.

xNein

Rank 0
PostedJun 21, 2011 11:01 pm
I would bring back the kitty ears because I bought the ap to buy 2 of them and by the time my ap was approved the ears weren't there...soooo now my ap is just going to sit there, not gonna spend it on anything till the ears come back

DarkAngel426

Rank 1
DarkAngel426
PostedJun 22, 2011 1:04 am
the Razorback...for 2k ap and only +20% speed...bit to high..imo. might wanna cut that down a bit <.<

Qystein

Rank 0
Qystein
PostedJun 22, 2011 1:10 am
Those limited edition items are way to expensive.
But please.. the megaphones. Make them more expensive. :V

Crackheads.Repact

DarkAngel426

Rank 1
DarkAngel426
PostedJun 22, 2011 1:12 am
Qystein wrote:
Those limited edition items are way to expensive.
But please.. the megaphones. Make them more expensive. :V  

i agree for this...its way to easy to get them. ppl keep spamming the WC. <.<