Author Message

kaguyaclan

Rank 0
kaguyaclan
Joined
15 Jul 2008
Posts
82
Location
London United Kingdom
PostedJun 20, 2011 9:46 am

Need More Bags

Where are all the bag vendors?
The game itself is qutie good I have no complaints about that, but would it be too much to ask for a ingame bag vendor?

I have been playing the game with only two bags and need to run back to the bank to empty out what ever i don't, now even the bank is getting full, i sold most of the stuff i don't need and threw away some white gear etc but still would be nice to have more bags.

I'm sure a lot of other people would agree with this so please introduce a bag vendor, on Grand Fantasia there was a bag vendor and that was really helpful why can a similar vendor be introduced here?
Advertisement

VampiricDemise

Rank 0
VampiricDemise
Joined
08 Dec 2008
Posts
197
Location
Henderson United States
PostedJun 20, 2011 9:50 am
Right now the only way you can get bags is from the Item Mall for 249 AP. Could also try buying bags from people, it's a trend on Emerald at least.

Most of the F2P games I've played, I have yet to play one that has such an NPC. :/ They are always a luxury item from the Item Mall.

<p></p> <p>Eden Eternal</p> <p>Diamond Server - Ursoc ++ Sapphire Server - Khatha</p>

talaen

Rank 0
talaen
Joined
12 May 2011
Posts
3
Location
United States
PostedJun 20, 2011 10:19 am
It would be great if they added bags as a very high-end crafting option; I think it makes sense as a cash shop item as it is "luxury", but would be nice to offer some difficult in-game reward as well.

RinaDasler

Rank 0
Joined
06 Mar 2011
Posts
69
Location
United States
PostedJun 20, 2011 11:00 am
on CB i got 3 bugs from IM to make big inventory and space which they provide still isn't enough with all crafting items /different weapons for classes/quest items/ healing & buffs potions.

VampiricDemise

Rank 0
VampiricDemise
Joined
08 Dec 2008
Posts
197
Location
Henderson United States
PostedJun 20, 2011 12:08 pm
The big space hog is weaponry for different specs. If they were at least bound to the armor tabs or even just a weapon-only bag it would be loads easier and allow a little more junk items to creep into the bags for money later at the vendor.

<p></p> <p>Eden Eternal</p> <p>Diamond Server - Ursoc ++ Sapphire Server - Khatha</p>

PrinnyKaboom

Rank 0
PrinnyKaboom
Joined
02 Jun 2010
Posts
191
Location
United States
PostedJun 20, 2011 12:10 pm
bags sell for about 50 gold in the auction house so what I would do is save up and then get one from there because that's about the only way besides buying with AP

kaguyaclan

Rank 0
kaguyaclan
Joined
15 Jul 2008
Posts
82
Location
London United Kingdom
PostedJun 20, 2011 12:54 pm
VampiricDemise wrote:
Right now the only way you can get bags is from the Item Mall for 249 AP. Could also try buying bags from people, it's a trend on Emerald at least.

Most of the F2P games I've played, I have yet to play one that has such an NPC. :/ They are always a luxury item from the Item Mall.  


Yeah I play on emerald and I personally haven't seen any bag auctions or sales on world chat, the other day I went to the Auction house and I wasn't able to find a single bag for sale there.

Those people that do sell the bags often put them at ridiculous prices and that just makes you wonder if it really is worth the hassle Sad

Yes I understand there are bags in the item mall and thats perfectly fine but 249 AP for a five slot bag is rather absurd no?

I personally think it would be quite nice if you were able to get 6 slot bags from a vendor and they put a 12 slot bag in the item mall for the same price as the current 5 slot bag that is there.

VampiricDemise

Rank 0
VampiricDemise
Joined
08 Dec 2008
Posts
197
Location
Henderson United States
PostedJun 20, 2011 1:16 pm
kaguyaclan wrote:
VampiricDemise wrote:
Right now the only way you can get bags is from the Item Mall for 249 AP. Could also try buying bags from people, it's a trend on Emerald at least.

Most of the F2P games I've played, I have yet to play one that has such an NPC. :/ They are always a luxury item from the Item Mall.  


Yeah I play on emerald and I personally haven't seen any bag auctions or sales on world chat, the other day I went to the Auction house and I wasn't able to find a single bag for sale there.

Those people that do sell the bags often put them at ridiculous prices and that just makes you wonder if it really is worth the hassle Sad

Yes I understand there are bags in the item mall and thats perfectly fine but 249 AP for a five slot bag is rather absurd no?

I personally think it would be quite nice if you were able to get 6 slot bags from a vendor and they put a 12 slot bag in the item mall for the same price as the current 5 slot bag that is there.  


The price could be far far worse, I'd rather pay player based prices than to imagine what a game price would be. I mean they could set up a system like League of Legends where just about everything aside from Boosters and Cosmetic items are attainable through the game currency but it will take you a good long while before being able to purchase everything. 6300IP heroes are pricey and it's far faster and easier to pop the money for RP (cash currency) and purchase them that way.

If they did that, you know they are going to put it at very high price and even higher for bigger bags in the item mall. Granted money is not hard if you grind but they are going to make sure you're grinding a while if you want said bags. :/

<p></p> <p>Eden Eternal</p> <p>Diamond Server - Ursoc ++ Sapphire Server - Khatha</p>

kaguyaclan

Rank 0
kaguyaclan
Joined
15 Jul 2008
Posts
82
Location
London United Kingdom
PostedJun 20, 2011 1:36 pm
VampiricDemise wrote:
kaguyaclan wrote:
VampiricDemise wrote:
Right now the only way you can get bags is from the Item Mall for 249 AP. Could also try buying bags from people, it's a trend on Emerald at least.

Most of the F2P games I've played, I have yet to play one that has such an NPC. :/ They are always a luxury item from the Item Mall.  


Yeah I play on emerald and I personally haven't seen any bag auctions or sales on world chat, the other day I went to the Auction house and I wasn't able to find a single bag for sale there.

Those people that do sell the bags often put them at ridiculous prices and that just makes you wonder if it really is worth the hassle Sad

Yes I understand there are bags in the item mall and thats perfectly fine but 249 AP for a five slot bag is rather absurd no?

I personally think it would be quite nice if you were able to get 6 slot bags from a vendor and they put a 12 slot bag in the item mall for the same price as the current 5 slot bag that is there.  


The price could be far far worse, I'd rather pay player based prices than to imagine what a game price would be. I mean they could set up a system like League of Legends where just about everything aside from Boosters and Cosmetic items are attainable through the game currency but it will take you a good long while before being able to purchase everything. 6300IP heroes are pricey and it's far faster and easier to pop the money for RP (cash currency) and purchase them that way.

If they did that, you know they are going to put it at very high price and even higher for bigger bags in the item mall. Granted money is not hard if you grind but they are going to make sure you're grinding a while if you want said bags. :/  


Yeah i guess...but it would be nice to have ppl selling bags ingame for reasonable prices Very Happy
And just for the record under which category in the auction house do bags come under?

baal5

Rank 0
Joined
05 Jun 2011
Posts
79
Location
Australia
PostedJun 20, 2011 2:04 pm
^
under misc, handy items

I scored 6 bags at 50g each, and 2 before then for 60 and 75g
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: