0kouya0

Rank 0
0kouya0
PostedJun 19, 2011 1:07 pm
after waiting a long time yes i get the reply, when you see your ticket it's status will say hold customer click it again and you'll see that the status is changed from New to resolved
Advertisement

Eastand

Rank 0
PostedJun 20, 2011 2:09 am
Guys remember this is a BETA, if you really want your money back, you can go to the bank and tell them there was an error and get it, however, take into consideration that this game is free. fun to play, and can be played on just about any computer. they can hold onto my 10 bucks while they figure out whats wrong, i suggest you all relax, you cant just magically fix an internal server error in 24 hours, and theres probably 5000000 letters about it.

TL;DR: This is a beta, for a free game, be patient, stop cryin.

SasukeLegend

Rank 0
SasukeLegend
PostedJun 24, 2011 12:51 pm
Hmmm so how long does it normally take? I just bought 50$ worth of points and got the same message, I hope I don't have to wait 24 hours+ just to get my points D:

reapr28

Rank 0
PostedJun 24, 2011 5:06 pm
So do we have to submit a ticket to use our AP,or do we just have to wait for the points to register and go through the necessary steps?

SasukeLegend

Rank 0
SasukeLegend
PostedJun 24, 2011 8:02 pm
I think you have to submit a ticket not sure. I think the game is short on customer support staff normally when you buy something its there instantly or no more the 2 hours o.o

Endlesslove09

Rank 0
Endlesslove09
PostedJun 24, 2011 8:02 pm
^^ mine is taking more than 7 days and still waiting haha ok i understand server is new and theres a lot of people buying AP points so why u open the game and item mall knowing u couldnt manage it?

SasukeLegend

Rank 0
SasukeLegend
PostedJun 24, 2011 8:09 pm
Wow seriously 7 days? >_> I hope they give you something extra for having you wait so long o.o Now I'm regretting buying AP points if it will take 7 days to get them D: I bought them because I will be leaving for vacation in 3 days so I wanted to level as much a possible before then lol.

Endlesslove09

Rank 0
Endlesslove09
PostedJun 24, 2011 8:12 pm
yes, 7 days and still counting, 3 days without replying to my last reply to them so its not 24/48 hours lol maybe 24/48 days? XD

SasukeLegend

Rank 0
SasukeLegend
PostedJun 24, 2011 8:13 pm
What did they say when they replied the first time?

Endlesslove09

Rank 0
Endlesslove09
PostedJun 24, 2011 8:15 pm
0kouya0 wrote:
TotallyJay wrote:
I totally understand the frustration, but these precautions are put into place to keep our money safe, honestly.

These kinds of precautions are put in place so they can verify transactions are authentic and not coming from hacked / stolen / fake accounts or credit cards.

It's really just to protect the consumer, although as a gamer it is a bit annoying.  

hahaha, you got that right XD
anyways just updating for those still curious , this is indeed because of those safety precautions set by the Aeria billing system , I finally get to use my AP after waiting so long, I hope whoever still have this AP issue will read this post , for those still finding a way Just submit a Ticket with the "My account has been placed on temporary hold for security purposes" Issue , apparently we just need to be patient and not let our gamer side conquer us =p

Be patient guys we will definitely get them XD  

ye ok lets be patient but, think about it when they recieve our money in lesss than 5 minutes and we have to wait 7 days or more? ( in my case ) sadly