mashtrusi

Rank 0
mashtrusi
PostedJul 01, 2011 9:14 am
my opinon DEX,LUC best build i used for PVP.u guys like to calculate too much crap .u needa try in practice o.O

One friend says to another: "I have Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, MSN Messenger, Skype and Twitter." 2nd Friend: "Dude, do you have a life?" 1st Friend: "OMG! No! Send me the link!" Which of you would also need a link? Come on, be honest! Smile
Advertisement

mashtrusi

Rank 0
mashtrusi
PostedJul 01, 2011 9:45 am
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/717/shaiya0140.jpg/
this is a SS when i put 200 str .Hard yeah dmg was high ..was EP 4 but look this pantera 22 k but miss a few times .wasnt good for pvp .now in EP5 i never pvped with my archer cuz with this hunter i quit in gaia and i play my guard/war .

One friend says to another: "I have Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, MSN Messenger, Skype and Twitter." 2nd Friend: "Dude, do you have a life?" 1st Friend: "OMG! No! Send me the link!" Which of you would also need a link? Come on, be honest! Smile

Lanceknightmare

Rank 2
PostedJul 01, 2011 5:57 pm
In practice the Dex/Luck build. Is made completely worthless by moderate Defense. Its a solid Anti-Tank build. Someone that has something like Strength, Dexterity, Rec. Is going to just tank/kill you at the same time. That's assuming they have around the same statistics/gear as you. Comparing a 1,200 point build to a 800 point build is sort of silly.