Descrasnezul

Rank 0
Descrasnezul
PostedJun 18, 2011 12:24 pm

What are the ways to get guild fame?

Now I know of the Guild Quest giver in Aven and I know that only the quests closest to your level give you about 10 fame, but I have been informed of another way to get fame at 20 Fame at a time from Dungeon quests. If this is true can anyone provide info on requirements for that or a link to that info? I can't seem to find it onilne.
Advertisement

tanjanet

Rank 2
tanjanet
PostedJun 18, 2011 2:05 pm

Re: What are the ways to get guild fame?

Descrasnezul wrote:
Now I know of the Guild Quest giver in Aven and I know that only the quests closest to your level give you about 10 fame, but I have been informed of another way to get fame at 20 Fame at a time from Dungeon quests. If this is true can anyone provide info on requirements for that or a link to that info? I can't seem to find it onilne.  

You'll need to head over to a guild town. Press G - Find Town - Towns - choose the town with the lowest tax then click enter at the bottom of the screen. When you've reached the town open your map and look for the bulletin board npc. The prints labeled "Warning: Malice Ruins" or whatever "Warning" words are dungeon prints that gives 20 fame.

Common sense is not so common. ― Voltaire

Descrasnezul

Rank 0
Descrasnezul
PostedJun 18, 2011 5:28 pm
Awesome! Thanks for the info.

koager

Rank 3
koager
PostedJun 18, 2011 5:37 pm
Guild quests can also be found from Guild Officer Kaizer who is located in Aven

verypowerful

Rank 0
verypowerful
PostedJun 19, 2011 9:59 am
Is there some way to turn in items for guild fame?

ryp1989

Rank 0
PostedJul 31, 2011 9:49 am
Very helpful

Kevlar33

Rank 0
PostedJul 31, 2011 10:30 am
koager wrote:
Guild quests can also be found from Guild Officer Kaizer who is located in Aven  

I haven't checked recently, but the last time I went to Kaizer in Aven, he offered 1 guild quest per zone. (the first world quest)
At the Bulletin board in a guild town, you get 3 world quests per zone, plus one quest per dungeon. You do have to be careful about your level range, (ie I think Baram's Chasm is only good if you're level 39 to 45).

Loch_yeti

Rank 1
Loch_yeti
PostedJul 31, 2011 11:36 am
If you are in a guild with a town you can also earn 1 fame for each request you make at your town's farm, mine, and summoning alter. If your town has crafters you get I think 5 fame per crafting attempt.

jellodude9

Rank 0
PostedAug 11, 2011 4:13 pm

the ways to get guild fame

you can get guild fame by getting terrified thought from level 30 monsters in wetlands or valeey of kings, and then you can trade them in at aven to produce fame

Loch_yeti

Rank 1
Loch_yeti
PostedAug 11, 2011 11:01 pm

Re: the ways to get guild fame

jellodude9 wrote:
you can get guild fame by getting terrified thought from level 30 monsters in wetlands or valeey of kings, and then you can trade them in at aven to produce fame  

You must be thinking of getting fame with one of the many fame shops in Aven because as far as I'm aware there is no item turn in method for gaining guild fame. I could have missed it, but I'm pretty sure about this.