Katsushige

Rank 0
PostedJun 21, 2011 7:17 pm
That's all it is. It would be more fun if it was a larger scale invasion, but at least the rewards are good.

I'm curious about what kinds of items the reward boxes in each zone give out, though. Namely, whether you can get pieces of the level 43 equipment set from the Golden Plains boxes.
Advertisement

DaiOfMight

Rank 0
DaiOfMight
PostedJun 21, 2011 8:23 pm
StarlightGamer wrote:
The boss should have more health than he does now.  

Or have 5 bosses! If the deaths of all five could be linked to reward distribution, that would be pretty good.

hwswag

Rank 0
PostedJun 21, 2011 9:22 pm

Invasion

This is a very interesting concept that i have not seen in a mmo before, well done.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

SilverSeraph

Rank 0
SilverSeraph
PostedJun 22, 2011 2:47 am
Too bad it has an infuriating habit of not giving me a reward box when there are too many people.

First hit? Check.
Did it miss? No.
Aggro? Yep.
Mailbox? Empty.
Reward? Not a chance.

crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
PostedJun 22, 2011 4:22 pm
SilverSeraph wrote:
Too bad it has an infuriating habit of not giving me a reward box when there are too many people.

First hit? Check.
Did it miss? No.
Aggro? Yep.
Mailbox? Empty.
Reward? Not a chance.  

Yup, I usually don't get the reward box when there are so many people hitting the Corps boss.
I think the limit to get the reward box is the first 5-7 people to hit the boss (not the minions)?
I dunno :s

bankonet

Rank 0
PostedJun 24, 2011 6:21 am
i cant figure out the exact time when will the invasion happen Sad ...

1. Is the Monster Invasion happens only at one specific channel randomly?
2. Is the Monster Invasion Happens on a specific time to all channels simultaneously?
3. Is the Monster Invasion happens on channel 1 first upto channel 9 then repeat with a 1hour Duration after the another?

HTB

Rank 0
PostedJun 28, 2011 7:53 am
3 suggestions

1. fix the issue where if there's lots of players, some don't get prizes
2. make the hp of the monster scale with the number of players on the map
3. make all of their attacks aoe attacks

neocloud23

Rank 0
PostedJul 08, 2011 1:38 am
I quote " After a monster mob is defeated, or a crystal is recovered, you will automatically receive mail! This mail will contains a reward for your deeds, and all involved will be rewarded - so there is no need to worry about loot distribution. Every participant will receive a mystery box that may contain scrolls, reputation items, or sweet armor/weapons! "

I am not getting the boxes when I am helping with the zone event in the golden plains

*edit*

I quote from the official event notice/forum post for this event

" After a monster mob is defeated, or a crystal is recovered, you will automatically receive mail! This mail will contains a reward for your deeds, and all involved will be rewarded - so there is no need to worry about loot distribution. Every participant will receive a mystery box that may contain scrolls, reputation items, or sweet armor/weapons! "

ffmast

Rank 0
ffmast
PostedJul 17, 2011 9:34 pm
don't worry...i still don't get a box each boss either. i noticed i don't get an item if i don't deal a certain amount of damage....but it could be by chance this happens. hunting these things are kind of impossible for me. satellite internet = up to 4 second delays when using skills and alot of people = big chance to disconnect or not land in more than 1 hit. :/

Nadyzhda

Rank 0
Nadyzhda
PostedJul 17, 2011 11:10 pm
I totally freaked the first time one of those mobs aggro'd me, it was hilarious. Then I killed it and got a prize. I don't usually have competition for those things, but this is fun.