Prinny.Kaboom

Rank 3
Prinny.Kaboom
PostedJun 20, 2011 2:39 am
canovari wrote:
Td226 wrote:
canovari wrote:
i have killed 3 of this monster-bosses and nothing!!!! Not a mail, not nothing!!
I also killed somo of the others monsters that come with the boss but they keep respawing

why this happened?
How can i speak with a GM?!?!?!?!

Its the second time that this happens to me  

This happened to me once also, it might just be a bug. Just keep trying and remember to hit the bosses.

I'm just having trouble getting to them before others do lol. They need to make them harder :p  

I was the only one killing the monster, im so angry.

Do anyone know a way to speak to a GM?!?!  

Chill. It's not like you lost anything. It's a /game/. If you have problems with the feature, don't participate in it.

Advertisement

kanore

Rank 0
PostedJun 20, 2011 10:10 am
Prinny.Kaboom wrote:
canovari wrote:
Td226 wrote:
canovari wrote:
i have killed 3 of this monster-bosses and nothing!!!! Not a mail, not nothing!!
I also killed somo of the others monsters that come with the boss but they keep respawing

why this happened?
How can i speak with a GM?!?!?!?!

Its the second time that this happens to me  

This happened to me once also, it might just be a bug. Just keep trying and remember to hit the bosses.

I'm just having trouble getting to them before others do lol. They need to make them harder :p  

I was the only one killing the monster, im so angry.

Do anyone know a way to speak to a GM?!?!  

Chill. It's not like you lost anything. It's a /game/. If you have problems with the feature, don't participate in it.  

So no one's allowed to report a possible bug?

I've been running this over and over again in Golden Plains and I feel like there's something really wrong with the reward system. I've done everything a lot of people have done, from full dpsing to hitting it once to simply healing members in my party - these are all ways people have gotten rewarded, and the majority of the time, I have not gotten the reward. There definitely is a bug that needs to be addressed.

ShadowyLight

Rank 1
ShadowyLight
Inside the Bermuda Triangle, United States
PostedJun 20, 2011 10:26 am
It was either yesterday or the day before.I was fighting dinosaurs in goss mountains.Suddenly,an invasion started.The green dinosaur(I forgot the name) was leading it and so I killed him and his 2 little body guards by myself.Or at least I tried.The green guy's hp was completely empty so I thought I was done,but instead,he kept on attacking despite the fact that hes dead....Because of that,I died and missed out on the chance to stop an invasion by myself.

StarlightGamer

Rank 0
StarlightGamer
PostedJun 20, 2011 10:53 am   Last edited by StarlightGamer on Jun 20, 2011 11:45 am. Edited 1 time in total
I generally enjoy these invasion events. However, there are a few things I'd like to see happen:

1. The boss should have more health than he does now. The bosses go down so fast that it's often hard to get to it before it's dead. A lot of times, a single player is capable of taking out an invasion force. An increase in boss health would also promote killing off the cohorts before taking on the boss. Currently, most people DPS the boss until he dies (which is quickly), then take off for the next invasion mob without killing his cohorts.

Edit: And since arriving at Avril Volcano, I doubly recommend this. The entire invasion mob is mowed down in less than 2 seconds. It doesn't help things that the mob always spawns in the same place.

2. The icons on the minimap should update more frequently, or at least refresh when an invasion mob dies. I hate traveling a quarter way across the map to arrive at the scene and the boss has been dead so long his corpse isn't even there anymore. This also applies to guard crystals. I've gone to several red ones to find out that they're blue. Then I look at the minimap and it still displays as red. Super annoying.

3. The reward mails should only come after defeating the boss and the trash mobs he's bringing with him. Like I said above, people like to ignore the cohorts.

Also there's a desync bug that happens occasionally. A player will attack the boss mob, and the boss mob will take off running away from the attacker on my screen. Attempting to attack it will elicit a "The target is too far away" message, and I'm unable to attack it until it rubber bands back into place. So far every time this has happened, the boss was killed before it re-synced, resulting in no treasure for me because I couldn't attack it.

Edit: I also just got the bug where I wasn't awarded a chest for helping to kill one of these mobs. The first time out of many, many chests I did get, but still annoying.

ShadowyLight

Rank 1
ShadowyLight
Inside the Bermuda Triangle, United States
PostedJun 20, 2011 10:59 am
I think that second one is caused by lag.

fantasykristal

Rank 1
fantasykristal
PostedJun 20, 2011 11:01 am
ahhh so thats what happened yesterday! rofl i was looking around like where are the monsters? and they hadnt made it to town yet rofl

renigoku

Rank 0
renigoku
PostedJun 21, 2011 2:41 am
These are fun events but I think they should yield exp buffs from the elders Very Happy

~Kipper

Sadaron

Rank 0
Sadaron
PostedJun 21, 2011 4:01 am
renigoku wrote:
These are fun events but I think they should yield exp buffs from the elders Very Happy  

True. They're very funny.

iFurness

Rank 0
iFurness
PostedJun 21, 2011 7:49 am
Did this get inspired by Rift by any chance? Not a bad thing, in-fact it's an awesome thing.

The whole random events thing is awesome. Now make the hostile mobs fight each other, that'd be cool =3

Cheers
Roo

Lincoln <3

dcrago

Rank 0
dcrago
look at all these Buckeye's. United States
PostedJun 21, 2011 8:42 am
This is so awesome, can't wait to see it in action. Though I do have one question, when does it start?

All I see at the skull is 3 normal mods and one has a special name. Please don't tell me "those" are the invading mods.