mr_p_tang

Rank 0
mr_p_tang
PostedJun 12, 2011 7:24 pm

Hunter Build

Hey I was wondering what the best skills/expertise to put towards building a good hunter. I appreciate the input!
Advertisement

Hipstar

Rank 0
Hipstar
PostedJun 12, 2011 7:33 pm

Re: Hunter Build

I had the "Adventurer" traits, and as for where to put points, I focused on crit rate, attack speed, and accuracy.

And for skills, I leveled them all with my level, soooo, yes. XD

lordlavapop

Rank 0
lordlavapop
PostedJun 12, 2011 7:40 pm
Well my hunter i went with the adventurer thing(+10% luck and +10% crit damage) because i wanted to go full crit and it seems to be going pretty good so far.
I chose to do FULL crit on my expertise to get 20% more crit rate.
I did not have to worry about what skills to choose because i would afk with my tiger so i had allot of extra points. But always get the tiger Wink

Unless your doing only hunter and not a 2nd class i would NOT choose more than 3 skills that cost $ or you'll go broke at lower levels. With that i chose the lock on skill(root for 6 seconds and increases damage taken), and the buffs wild and eagle eye. If you HAD to choose the best one i would choose the buff wild b/c of the +crit rate, at lvl 23 i had ~17% crit rate and with buff it jumped to 30%... really great buff

The best skills? Tiger is the best always get it. You need class level 5.

Another build i thought of trying was pure attack speed.

MrCloudy

Rank 0
PostedJun 12, 2011 7:56 pm
Important for Hunter:
CRIT RATE
CRIT RATE

And there's something else...oh yea, CRIT RATE!

Knowledges you should max:
Stargazer (adds to luck)
and the one that adds +1% to crit rate.

Hero Trait- Adventurer

When going hunter all you need is luck and maybe some crit dmg but mainly rate. LVL UP THE HUNTING TIGER(Hunter's best friend). Chain shot, Knee Kapped, perforation, wild will and painful would and peircing wound are a must.
And Licences LUCK theres no point taking any other liceneces from other class types. Level ENG for stun licence and Luck then you're all set.

This is my Experience and opionion with hunter.

JINNTHUNDER

Rank 0
JINNTHUNDER
PostedJun 12, 2011 7:59 pm
quick question, with hunter is it Luck > agi then str/int ?
I had 40/40 hunter agi + atk speed trait with agi > luk >str build but it seemed to pull decent dps.

fenix58

Rank 0
fenix58
PostedJun 12, 2011 8:09 pm
i suggest you prioritize on getting the +patk and crit dmg knowledge skills also the skill enhancing ones...

crit rate, evade, accuracy (you already got +30% Acc as a Hunter) knowledge skills will be less profitable to you since they give majorly little boost to your overall offensive performance... here let me explain

when you get the knowledge skill lvl 10 physical atk which is +10% to your patk
*when you have like 7k patk you get extra 700 patk from it (which is kinda good)

in terms of crit rate
when you get the crit rate knowledge skill to lvl 10 which gives you 10% crit
*say you have a crit rate of 200 (which is 15% crit chance)
200 + 10% = 220 (which is only 17% crit chance) so little gain compared to 700 patk

crit rate and evade chance formula is the same...

in this game its kinda hard to raise crit rate chance maybe because Critical Hits cancels spell Casting including BOss skills...

my warrior has the highest crit among all my classes since i pump up my crit knowlegde skills (which is at lvl 15... +15% crit rate, i thought at first i gain +15% crit rate from it but the formula for crit rate is kinda bit depressing)
my warrior crit rate is at 300 (which is only 25% crit chance) at lvl 40
i had 260 crit rate from gears and +15% from my knowledge skill that makes it 300
so even without the crit knowlegde skill my warrior should have 260 crit rate (which is about 21%-22% crit rate)

btw the crit chance. evade. and accuracy percentage scale with your base lvl

so a crit rate with 300 (25%) at lvl 40 may only have 300 (23%) at lvl 41... i dunno the exact formula on SCALING PER LEVEL

this is just base on my experience and analysis on the game stat mechanics

lordlavapop

Rank 0
lordlavapop
PostedJun 14, 2011 6:05 pm
fenix58 wrote:

in terms of crit rate
when you get the crit rate knowledge skill to lvl 10 which gives you 10% crit
*say you have a crit rate of 200 (which is 15% crit chance)
200 + 10% = 220 (which is only 17% crit chance) so little gain compared to 700 patk

crit rate and evade chance formula is the same...

Well even if its a low crit rate we still have the Wild buff that adds allot more. ~100 at lvl 20x.

My hunter was lvl 23 with 17.5% crit rate and the buff jumped it up to 30%.

Crit rate has almost always had a slow start in games, im guessing at around 50 you could easily attain 50% crit or more.

precious24680

Rank 0
PostedJun 10, 2012 4:30 pm

Attack Speed

So Did You Try Attack Speed Build... Can you teach Me How To Build An Attack Speed Hunter Please.

enjoyluck

Rank 0
PostedJun 12, 2012 4:55 am
I got lv 48 hunter im crit. My power attack is around 6,8k crit rate is on 30% with a buff its 35 lets say i crit very owten most of time i can kill mobs with auto attack. Zumi gets tripel hit buff bonus so i can use that for auto with nature damage rings and trophies its easy to dps. With a buff my auto attack rises from 15% to 40% ^^ Atm i just use tripel shot with painfull wound and auto attacks to kill normla mobs. They die in 2 sec. I suggest to stack doubel hit% my tripel arrow can hit 9 times all of em can crit Very Happy.

Brynhildra

Rank 3
Brynhildra
PostedJun 19, 2012 10:58 am
fenix58 wrote:
(you already got +30% Acc as a Hunter)  
Assuming his race is human, other races get different traits, halfkins for example get +20% atk speed in place f +30% accuracy. It's always good to take note of what your inherent race bonus is when deciding on your build

GF: 78 Temp [Ponchee] || AK: 5x Duel & 4x Guard [Siren]