p1necone

Rank 0
PostedJun 12, 2011 7:21 pm

full screen

are we able to fullscreen the window at the mo its to small im always clicking on the quest window or chat window instead of monsters coz thay take up to much room
Advertisement

celestar

Rank 5.1
celestar
PostedJun 12, 2011 7:25 pm
what do you mean fullscreen the window at the mo? You can play in fullscreen mode but i don't think that's what you are asking.

...pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space, 'Cause there's bugger all down here on Earth. (Monty Python)

Accapella

Rank 3
Accapella
PostedJun 12, 2011 7:48 pm

Re: full screen

p1necone wrote:
are we able to fullscreen the window at the mo its to small im always clicking on the quest window or chat window instead of monsters coz thay take up to much room  

Yes you can change the size of the windows or also known as the UI in this game so its easier to click on targets if you are running a low quality resolution. It is found in the ingame options.

You can also increase your resolution to make the UI appear even smaller if your computer can handle it.

p1necone

Rank 0
PostedJun 12, 2011 10:42 pm
i did mean full screen i was having a retard moment didnt even think of looking for that in options lol.
i have decent a res screen so the game window was really small made things difficult all sorted now tho
thanx

teldara

Rank 1
teldara
PostedJun 12, 2011 11:11 pm
p1necone wrote:
i did mean full screen i was having a retard moment didnt even think of looking for that in options lol.
i have decent a res screen so the game window was really small made things difficult all sorted now tho
thanx  

Yes, you are able to. You hit ESC > Setting/Options then you can do it from there on.

Theres a windowed mode and fullscreen mode.