JinnRemona

Rank 0
JinnRemona
PostedJun 11, 2011 11:53 pm

Leveling Tips

Tips for gaining levels faster
Alright. I'm a level 25/25 Mage and I need some tips for gaining the last 15 levels as fast as possible before the Closed Beta ends. Other then the 3x EXP during the last 3 hours, I need some tips for before then. I've been trying to do quests to level up as fast as I can, but it still seems to be going extremely slow.

Any tips?
Advertisement

Raife

Rank 1
Raife
PostedJun 11, 2011 11:55 pm
Quest in groups. Kills count across the zone, you don't have to be right next to each other, and since most quests are kill count quests, it should be rather quick. That'll take you to 35, at least, but the last 5 levels are pure repeat quest grinding

Kuroii

Rank 0
Kuroii
PostedJun 11, 2011 11:56 pm
Get off the forums and do quests as fast as you can.

Alucard923

Rank 2
Alucard923
PostedJun 11, 2011 11:58 pm

Re: Leveling Tips

Tips for gaining levels faster
JinnRemona wrote:
Alright. I'm a level 25/25 Mage and I need some tips for gaining the last 15 levels as fast as possible before the Closed Beta ends. Other then the 3x EXP during the last 3 hours, I need some tips for before then. I've been trying to do quests to level up as fast as I can, but it still seems to be going extremely slow.

Any tips?  

Spam Guild Rep quests, the massive amount of monsters needed will give you class exp and the end result gets you experience. These are ideal because you can do them while partied with other guildmates doing the same quest. There really aren't any "tips" for leveling. Grind quests, do dungeons to raise class levels, and when you hit 35 you get two experience charms that boost your exp gain by 25% each and are stackable. Some people would argue that grinding parties will help, but they don't give enough base exp to be comparable to turning in quests, especially at higher levels. For Class Exp they are pretty nifty keen though.

mega_unlimited

Rank 2
mega_unlimited
PostedJun 11, 2011 11:59 pm
Grab a buddy and duo all of the non repeatable quests you can. Playing with others usually makes you want to quest and grind longer, without even feeling like it's taking forever. Other than that, just don't stop. As long as you are consistent, you'll level. The only thing that'll keep you from capping is not questing and grinding. You just need ways of taking your mind off of it.

My suggestion is a travel companion, or even the idle chatter of a guild.

Eden Eternal's Insyght - Lv56

gnawid

Rank 0
gnawid
PostedJun 12, 2011 1:07 am
37-40, go to Ulta hall with a good party and grind on the dinosaurs. That'll level you pretty quickly.

rogueclon946

Rank 0
PostedJun 12, 2011 2:22 am
Grinding Ulta tends to be better exp than rep quests. Not to mention the added bonus of massive amounts of class exp.
Only way to make it better is to take the Ulta guild quest at the same time.