surenas_flame

Rank 0
PostedJun 10, 2011 4:37 pm

Incorrect Username/Password, but both are correct?

Login Issue
When I go to login on EE, I put in the correct login information, and it tells me either my username or my password is incorrect every single time, I've change'd my password and everything!
Halp D:

Time is a valuable thing. Keep your head up and never stop trying. Domo - Onyx: Elexia_ - Lvl 51 Dancer among other classes Grand Fantasia - Alice: Tesabella - lvl 20... Ranger? Fail Memory. Love EEEEET!
Advertisement

tanjanet

Rank 2
tanjanet
PostedJun 10, 2011 4:41 pm

Re: Incorrect Username/Password, but both are correct?

Login Issue
surenas_flame wrote:
When I go to login on EE, I put in the correct login information, and it tells me either my username or my password is incorrect every single time, I've change'd my password and everything!
Halp D:  

You will need to log out from the website and then log back in again. Usually happens to newly made accounts.

Common sense is not so common. ― Voltaire

surenas_flame

Rank 0
PostedJun 10, 2011 4:44 pm

Re: Incorrect Username/Password, but both are correct?

Login Issue
tanjanet wrote:
surenas_flame wrote:
Halp D:  

You will need to log out from the website and then log back in again. Usually happens to newly made accounts.  

Okay, but the account's not new at all, did change my pass to meet the new requirements.. Kay. I'll try that, then attempt logging in again. Thank you :3

Time is a valuable thing. Keep your head up and never stop trying. Domo - Onyx: Elexia_ - Lvl 51 Dancer among other classes Grand Fantasia - Alice: Tesabella - lvl 20... Ranger? Fail Memory. Love EEEEET!