luxluthor

Rank 0
PostedJun 10, 2011 4:18 am

Can I change from a Mage into an Engineer?

Can I change from a Mage into an Engineer or is it better to just start a new character (really don't want to do this)?
Advertisement

maganaho

Rank 0
PostedJun 10, 2011 4:21 am
...What? You need to level up hunter to unlock Engineer. Also, why would you make a new character? What would the point be in that?

Quoise

Rank 0
Quoise
PostedJun 10, 2011 4:34 am
You don't have to make a new character. You unlock each class as you go along. Some classes have certain requirements. You need to meet them, and then you can acquire the ability to use that class. That's what is so unique about this game, the fact that using one char is good enough to be jack of trades.

Quoise----------Guild- Unity

Malasorte

Rank 0
PostedJun 10, 2011 6:47 am
this game doesnt require u to have other char for other class ... unless u want to make a char and place the bonus points for passive skills in other areas ... cause i dont think we can get all those passive skills to be maxed out if the max lvl will be 100 ... thats my assumption that max lvl will be 100 ... but who knows ... would be great to be higher than 100 and be able to have all passive skills maxed out when ur max lvl on each class Smile