heatzz

Rank 0
heatzz
PostedJun 09, 2011 10:01 am   Last edited by heatzz on Jun 11, 2011 6:04 pm. Edited 11 times in total

[Info] Understanding of Heroic Traits

Heroic Traits Recommendation for classes.
Credits to tarkdraco on correcting the information listed.

It is recommended to read up koager's guide on Stat http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1176981 before reading on.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eden Eternal list of Heroic Traits:

Leadership
Guardian
Apostle
Commando
Sanctum
Maverick
Adventurer
Crack Shot
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Main: Meaning you wish use these classes mainly for your entire game.
Sub: Meaning you wil use these classes as a secondary class which may also benefit them.
Leadership: HP & MP +12%
Main: Warrior, Knight, Templar.
Sub: Any classes.
Description:
More HP is always needed especially for Tanks, it is needed for Tanking Boss so that you can survive boss's critical hit attack which can potentially kills you with 1-hit. More MP is useful for classes that gets it's MP depleted easily even using mana pots as there's cool-down for using pots. In order words more MP means you can spam more skills. Extra HP can be useful for other classes for survival purposes.
Guardian: DEF +10% & All resistance value +5%.
Sub: all other classes.
Description:
For Tanks BUT it may not be useful late in the game. Tanks have buffing skills or class expertise that increase their DEF or DMG reduction.
In this game no matter how high your DEF is you can only reduce 50% P-ATK DMG once you hit 50% there's no need to increase any further. Do take note that every increase of character level will decrease the % reduction. Increase in resistance value are much appreciated. All this can be compensated with frequent upgrading of armors, using guard scroll on armors, inserting gems & hunting Trophy that increases DEF, resistance value, reduce damage take, max HP & etc. This means lots of funding required.
So much said, basically this trait start to get less useful towards end game.
Players who would like to use this traits are players who enjoy the game causally & are not funded or so.
Apostle: INT +10% & M-ATK +5%.
Main: Magician, Illusionist, Warlock.
Sub: Cleric, Bard, Shaman.
Description:
You may think that if you are using a main as Magician, Illusionist, Warlock and this is a best trait for it, but you may be wrong!!. 10% of INT doesn't increase much of M-ATK. Take note, INT only increase M-ATK and nothing else unlike STR which increase block rates as well as P-ATK. For players who like to maximize their M-ATK.
Commando: STR +10% & P-ATK +5%.
Sub: Thief, Martial Artist, Blade Dancer, Hunter, Engineer, Ranger.
Description:
STR not only increases P-ATK but also block rates which is useful for tanks that use shield.
As for the other classes it is just use to maximize the melee damage output.
Sanctum: WIS +10% & G-Healing +5%.
Main: Cleric, Shaman.
Sub: Warrior, Knight, Templar, bard.
Description:
WIS is necessary for Cleric & Shaman as they have healing skill which will help them providing more amount of heals.
Maverick: AGI +10% & ATK SPD +5%.
Main: Thief, Martial Artist, Blade Dancer.
Description:
It is recommended to use the Trait for the main listed, as AGI increases attributes like Evade, CAST SPD, ATK SPD & Parry.
What players focus is on Evade, DPS classes such as the main listed need to kill enemies fast and able to dodge attacks. ATK SPD is not needed as it affect the speed of your normal attack and seldom will you use normal attacks.
Adventurer: LUK +10% & CRT DMG +5%.
Main: Hunter, Engineer, Ranger.
Sub: Thief, Martial Artist, Blade Dancer.
Description:
This trait usefulness are impressive, since LUK affects lots of variables like M-ATK CRIT RATE, P-ATK CRIT RATE, M-ATK CRIT DMG, P-ATK CRIT DMG & ACC.
Players who use this trait will focus more on P-ATK CRIT RATE & P-ATK CRIT DMG.
More P-ATK CRIT RATE means more frequently your attack does a critical.
A critical hit can cause lots damage which depends on your amount of CRIT DMG.
The above mains that i stated have various skill or class expertise that will help them increase P-ATK CRIT RATE & P-ATK CRIT DMG which extend more of it's usefulness.
Crack Shot: LUK +10% & M-CRT DMG +5%.
Description:
Similar to Adventurer but players who use this trait will focus more on M-ATK CRIT RATE & M-ATK CRIT DMG.
Do note that magic attacks do miss so more ACC is always beneficial.
More M-ATK CRIT RATE means more frequently your magic attack does a critical.
A critical hit can cause lots damage which depends on your amount of CRIT DMG.
The above mains that i stated have various skill or class expertise that will help them increase M-ATK CRIT RATE & M-ATK CRIT DMG which extend more of it's usefulness.
Ultimately this is the one to look out for if you like to do critical hits.
Advertisement

tarkdraco

Rank 1
tarkdraco
PostedJun 09, 2011 10:14 am
I think your opinions on here lack a bit. Allow me to elaborate, I'm not flamming just giving constructive criticism.

On Guardian you lack even the mention of the added Resistance values, I mean it may not be hugely useful but still deserves to be talked about. As well as you neglect to mention those bosses who hit 1k+ and how much def you need to have to reduce that to 50%. So, I would personally recommend Guardian, I actually use Guardian, as good early on but can lack late game and i do mean late game. Early levels you level so fast when you're upgrading to a decent level to get a good reduction you have new armor and the mobs keep getting stronger, so it's good early on. Later on is when the usefulness can fall out in say 60+, which is unreleased, where you do have time to really upgrade armor and can better afford equipment. So you could also say it is to help compensate for those who know they won't have a lot of cash late game.

Apostle, you are a bit misleading in my opinion. It's not such much for hardcore players rather then those that want to maximize damage while reducing potential survivability. So it is perfect for those that want raw magic damage.

I have no other suggestions on what you've posted so far. Those are just my opinion on changes, you're free to ignore them though.

Gazami

Rank 4
Gazami
PostedJun 09, 2011 10:38 am

Re: [Info] Understanding of Heroic Traits

Heroic Traits Recommendation for classes.
heatzz wrote:
Eden Eternal list of Heroic Traits:

Leadership
Guardian
Apostle
Commando
Sanctum
Maverick
Adventurer
Crack Shot
Leadership: HP & MP +12%
Description:
More HP is always needed especially for Tanks, it is needed for Tanking Boss so that you can survive boss's critical hit attack which can potentially kills you with 1-hit. More MP is useful for classes that gets it's MP depleted easily even using mana pots as there's cool-down for using pots. In order words more MP means you can spam more skills.
Guardian: DEF +10% & All resistance value +5%.
Sub: all other classes.
Description:
For Tanks BUT it's not useful. Tanks have natural high defense due to it's heavy armors, DEF can always be compensated with frequently updating of new armors or using guard scrolls.
Further more, some Tanks have buffs that increase their DEF or DMG reduction.
In this game no matter how high your DEF is you can only reduce 50% P-ATK DMG once you hit 50% there's no need to increase any further. Do take note that every increase of character level will decrease the % reduction. Even for poor-man's tank it's still not recommended as tank can always earn money from selling loots from bosses as they are able to solo map bosses .
Apostle: INT +10% & M-ATK +5%.
Description:
You may think that if you are using a main as Magician, Illusionist, Warlock and this is a best trait for it, YOU ARE WRONG!!. Take note, INT only increase M-ATK and nothing else unlike STR which increase block rates as well as P-ATK. For only hardcore players.
Commando: STR +10% & P-ATK +5%.
Sub: Thief, Martial Artist, Blade Dancer, Hunter, Engineer, Ranger.
Description:
STR not only increases P-ATK but also block rates which is useful for tanks that use shield.
As for the other classes it is just use for more damage.
Sanctum: WIS +10% & G-Healing +5%.
Main: Cleric, Shaman.
Sub: Warrior, Knight, Templar, bard.
Description:
WIS is necessary for Cleric & Shaman as they have healing skill which will help them providing more heals.
Maverick: AGI +10% & ATK SPD +5%.
Main: Thief, Martial Artist, Blade Dancer, Bard.
Description:
[RESERVE FOR EDITING]
Adventurer: LUK +10% & CRT DMG +5%.
Main: Hunter, Engineer, Ranger.
Description:
[RESERVE FOR EDITING]
Crack Shot: LUK +10% & M-CRT DMG +5%.
Description:
[RESERVE FOR EDITING]

Agi helps with dodge rate parry rate atk speed and cast speed (parry only works with two hand weps like the battle axe and Broadsword)

Luck helps for crit rate for both phy and magic and hit rate

Friendship is a fickle emotional tie. One that's obliterated by circumstance or dissolved by time's slow but unforgiving influence.

heatzz

Rank 0
heatzz
PostedJun 09, 2011 11:08 am
tarkdraco wrote:
I think your opinions on here lack a bit. Allow me to elaborate, I'm not flamming just giving constructive criticism.

On Guardian you lack even the mention of the added Resistance values, I mean it may not be hugely useful but still deserves to be talked about. As well as you neglect to mention those bosses who hit 1k+ and how much def you need to have to reduce that to 50%. So, I would personally recommend Guardian, I actually use Guardian, as good early on but can lack late game and i do mean late game. Early levels you level so fast when you're upgrading to a decent level to get a good reduction you have new armor and the mobs keep getting stronger, so it's good early on. Later on is when the usefulness can fall out in say 60+, which is unreleased, where you do have time to really upgrade armor and can better afford equipment. So you could also say it is to help compensate for those who know they won't have a lot of cash late game.

Apostle, you are a bit misleading in my opinion. It's not such much for hardcore players rather then those that want to maximize damage while reducing potential survivability. So it is perfect for those that want raw magic damage.

I have no other suggestions on what you've posted so far. Those are just my opinion on changes, you're free to ignore them though.  

Your opinion are gladly welcome, maybe im too rush on submitting the guide, anyway credits to you for giving suggestion.

Edited & Updated some info on thread.

zolamee

Rank 2
zolamee
PostedJun 09, 2011 11:16 am
I believe theres another guid about this out there but its by koager...

Solus1984

Rank 0
Solus1984
PostedJun 10, 2011 7:08 am
Between Leadeship and Guardian, which one is best for a Tank?

GrainsofSoil

Rank 0
PostedJun 10, 2011 5:23 pm
just posting to say that u mixed up Subs for Adventurer and Crack Shot, unless u mean to say that thief, martial artist, and blade dancer use magic, and cleric, bard, and shaman could employ phys crits as back-up dps o.ob

heatzz

Rank 0
heatzz
PostedJun 11, 2011 1:56 am
GrainsofSoil wrote:
just posting to say that u mixed up Subs for Adventurer and Crack Shot, unless u mean to say that thief, martial artist, and blade dancer use magic, and cleric, bard, and shaman could employ phys crits as back-up dps o.ob  

Thanks for the correction, as i edited the Adventurer.

As Crack Shot it remains the same.

Main means you will usually use this class as Sub means you will use this class as secondary.

Since Crack Shot do increase LUK, you sub as Thief, Martial Artist, Blade Dancer is more suitable.

GrainsofSoil

Rank 0
PostedJun 11, 2011 3:32 pm
oh, didn't see that in the first post, though if that's so, u could also put hunter, engineer, and ranger in there(crack shot sub) also.

ardnova

Rank 0
PostedJun 11, 2011 5:54 pm
its best to take the Leadership HP & MP +12% trait for those players who intend to play all the class, or unsure of which trait to take.

the extra HP and especially the extra MP are suitable for any class in any situation.