MAsatoMomota

Rank 0
MAsatoMomota
PostedJun 09, 2011 1:41 am

Few questions if one may answer. =)

I'm sorry if this is the wrong location to post in.. I have a few maybe simple questions if someone could give me an answer. =)

1) What does Fame do with certain towns or places? Like the beginning area "mines"? What could I do with that fame and how do I see it?

2) Simple one I know I should search for it, but how do I get into the Achievements..? also anyone know if they are adding more achievements? The current ones seem like they are no fun..

3) Why the Hard can we jump if we can't jump over the smallest little things. >=(

4) If I attack something and someone kills it do I get full/half xp and the loot?

5) Is it possible to reset your talents?

Thank you for your time~
Advertisement

elgrum

Rank 0
elgrum
PostedJun 09, 2011 2:42 am
1. After gathering enough Fame on area you can buy items in Fame shop (happy face on map). Those items are unique and cannot be obtained in other way.

2. Lots of achievements you can get from killing 'elite' monsters (summoning them from bags or just killing them, if meet on map).

3. Cause jumping is cool. Even if has no purpose ;p

4. Usually only character, which first hit monster get all xp and loot. Just prevention from kill-stealing.

MAsatoMomota

Rank 0
MAsatoMomota
PostedJun 09, 2011 2:46 am
Ah!
I think just a second ago I found the fame chest. Is that the only thing it's used for?
Also how can I check my fame? =P

2) =P Yeah noticed the elite monsters, but they should have achievements like WoW for quests done, repeatable quests, fame, or like EQ2 a certain amount of monsters killed. =P

3) True it is. haha I just hope maybe one day we can jump off those tiny cliffs or jump over those little rocks. Very Happy

4) Alrighty cool, yeah I saw someone killing one of those elites.. Was unsure if I was stealing his kill, loot, or xp in someway.. I helped kill it for him. hehe

Thank you for taking the time to answer these for me. Very Happy

elgrum

Rank 0
elgrum
PostedJun 09, 2011 2:54 am
1. One of icons on minimap opens window with current fame information.

MAsatoMomota

Rank 0
MAsatoMomota
PostedJun 09, 2011 3:04 am
Woot! thank you again! Very Happy