strifekun

Rank 0
strifekun
PostedJun 08, 2011 10:53 pm

Dungeon Reset

New dungeon reset feedback
I do not like the new dungeon reset feature. I think the way it was before was perfectly fine, and in fact, was excellent. Especially for a player like me who takes a long time in a dungeon. I was super surprised when the dungeon reset on us and we were booted out, instead of letting us reset it ourself. We weren't even to the final boss and we find ourselves out on our butts.

While I understand that this is good for grinding, I'd also like to get my quests done too, so I don't have to come back to a dungeon multiples times unless I want to.

I'm sure many of you like this feature; of course there will probably be an equal amount who dislike this feature as well. I suppose the point of this thread is to find out why it was changed? Was the system really that bad before?
Advertisement

TrendyKid

Rank 0
TrendyKid
PostedJun 09, 2011 1:08 am
I haven't seen this new reset feature that you are talking about. My parties spend all day in the Ulta dungeon and we never get booted. Yes, the monsters respawn after a while, as with ever other dungeon...but we have yet to be forcibly removed.

How long exactly were you in the dungeon, and which particular dungeon was it? Has this occurred multiple times? There is a possibility this may be a bug and not part of an update.

koager

Rank 3
koager
PostedJun 09, 2011 2:28 am
Same. I have never been forcibly unexpectedly removed from a dungeon before and I have spent 3-4 hrs in a dungeon before.
The only time when a person is forcibly ejected from a dungeon is if the person leaves the party while still in a dungeon.

IchuTeen

Rank 2
PostedJun 09, 2011 2:44 am
I spent 3 1/2 hours in Shark HQ on accident (>.>), and I did not experience this. We had mobs respawn, but that is it.

Kiarax

Rank 2
PostedJun 09, 2011 2:55 am
Your party probably split somehow, in which case the game forcibly removes you from the dungeon after 10 seconds.

<P><br>[Jam : Aquamarine]

strifekun

Rank 0
strifekun
PostedJun 09, 2011 2:12 pm
Thank you for all the replies! I'm very relieved to hear that this is not an actual dungeon reset. The party I was in was all over the place and most of them didn't know what they were doing, I didn't notice if one of them left, but after the dungeon booted us out I didn't bother to stick around.

angelsara

Rank 0
angelsara
PostedJun 30, 2011 8:08 pm
Just now my party and I finally made it to the Axe Moss in vileshark HQ, when it was an hour since we were in, everything respawned and killed us instantly, the boss even ran back to its starting position and healed! I've been spending 3 days in and out of vile trying to get the axe moss, and i've been wasting my time! this feature truly sucks!

Freiheight

Rank 0
Freiheight
PostedJun 30, 2011 8:12 pm
You see guys..DGN's are made to make every player a good team player and for that too happen devs made it so that every team should not consider dying by the use of their skills properly thus they developed the auto respawn of mobs at some point in every DGN..with these every player will have to do their best to avoid dying..+1 to that system.