xXIjoshyIXx

Rank 0
PostedJun 08, 2011 3:55 pm

MAC OSX

Hello Guys,

I just want to play this game on my MAC OSX but i dont know how i have to install this game on this System ?

I will be very happy when everyone like to help me.

Greets Joshy

Advertisement

islenskaprins

Rank 0
islenskaprins
PostedJun 08, 2011 3:57 pm
You're going to have to use virtual PC software or bootcamp to play on your mac, since this game only supports windows operating systems

xXIjoshyIXx

Rank 0
PostedJun 08, 2011 4:02 pm
thank u very much Smile

i try to use the crossover to play it... i hope it will run now.

If it works successfully i write a guide for all MAC OSX user Very Happy

xXIjoshyIXx

Rank 0
PostedJun 08, 2011 4:49 pm
CrossOver is only a test Version...>.<

can someone tell me about a windows Emulator ( freeware) ?

Pls dont tell me thats i can use Bootcamp my Windows cd crashed Sad(
Thanks 4 help

Joshy

Relaera

Rank 4
Relaera
PostedJun 08, 2011 4:53 pm
Yes, you can use bootcamp. HOWEVER, this game, like all of Aeria's download-to-play games, are Windows-only. Aeria is not responsible for any damage or lost data as a result of running their game on an unsupported platform. You do so at your own risk.

Alucard923

Rank 2
Alucard923
PostedJun 08, 2011 5:06 pm
Relaera wrote:
Yes, you can use bootcamp. HOWEVER, this game, like all of Aeria's download-to-play games, are Windows-only. Aeria is not responsible for any damage or lost data as a result of running their game on an unsupported platform. You do so at your own risk.  

e.g. Aeria hates Macs. <3

Only about 10% of people actually use Mac OSX since it's rather gamer-unfriendly. And don't mention Steam, they get paid to do it. They get paid in spades. You'll be hard-pressed to find any small-ish game localizing and hosting companies that will support Macs.

Jacksonhuo3

Rank 0
PostedFeb 03, 2013 12:38 am

Windows Emulator?

Well guess what? There is a working Windows Emulator for Mac, although it costs $80. (Or you could get like the 20 day trial then uninstall and reinstall it again and all that complicated stuff) It's called Parallels Desktop and whats even better is that you can install Windows 8 on it for Free! Otherwise you can install other Windows versions if you have the installation CD or have a disk image copy of it.

Hope this helped.

Racegirl

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
Racegirl
PostedFeb 03, 2013 5:14 am

Re: Windows Emulator?

Jacksonhuo3 wrote:
Well guess what? There is a working Windows Emulator for Mac, although it costs $80. (Or you could get like the 20 day trial then uninstall and reinstall it again and all that complicated stuff) It's called Parallels Desktop and whats even better is that you can install Windows 8 on it for Free! Otherwise you can install other Windows versions if you have the installation CD or have a disk image copy of it.

Hope this helped.  

Do not necropost, last post was in Jun 2011.