DynastySoldier

Rank 5
DynastySoldier
PostedJun 25, 2011 1:08 pm
jawedowns wrote:
doomclaws wrote:
I'm wondering... will someone get an extra prize if he has got the most points of all participating members? That would be nice, because I don't think someone will reach the 50, 75 or 100 points Razz  

100 bucks says i get 50  

I'd like to accept that offer.

To prevent lavalocke from sending personal message to you, click here
Advertisement

xR00KIEx

Rank 0
xR00KIEx
PostedJun 26, 2011 1:12 pm

Here are some pics oO :D:D
sry wrong thread

jawedowns

Rank 0
PostedJun 26, 2011 2:48 pm

Re: Question for GMs

zirotron wrote:

Quoted from GMDLO
"We've got a fun event for you all to encourage you to get out and about and enjoy the summer"
It looks like im outside having fun and actually doing the event, instead of sitting inside crying about what other people are doing. Maybe you should stop scrutinizing my photos and let Aeria decide if they like my pictures or not. All Iknow is I'm having fun with the event in my own humorous way.

mansenmann

Rank 0
PostedJun 26, 2011 6:55 pm

I Need a huge favor
i was just wondering if you could put the armor packs on sale again, I really need. every time you guys put limited packs they always go out before i log inn. So i wanted just to know if you guys could sell them again, or only put limited packs on. just start selling them after you have given some time for people (ME) to find out when

DynastySoldier

Rank 5
DynastySoldier
PostedJun 29, 2011 8:28 am
I just realized the only way your going to reach 100 (since you can't repeat the same thing), is to do everything on that list...

Oberkiller

Rank 0
Oberkiller
PostedJun 29, 2011 9:02 am
Wow Dynasty you took a while to realize that.

Gms? Gss? Are you guys alive? This event is poorly taken care of.. If you make an event and even a comment/question thread for it, WHY DO YOU NEVER CHECK IT?! I asked weeks ago, if you can just get multiple gift boxes, or just get the prize at the points which you are at. I mean if I get 9 points, do I get the One Day Chara Package AND the Lucky Box? Or just the Chara Package? Cause then I'd rather just post one picture and take the Lucky Box O.o

jawedowns

Rank 0
PostedJun 29, 2011 9:22 am
DynastySoldier wrote:
jawedowns wrote:
doomclaws wrote:
I'm wondering... will someone get an extra prize if he has got the most points of all participating members? That would be nice, because I don't think someone will reach the 50, 75 or 100 points Razz  

100 bucks says i get 50  

I'd like to accept that offer.  

thanks for the 100$...how do u plan on sending it....page 2 event thread Razz check out pics..lol some are just for fluff tho

VicFreak018

Rank 0
PostedJul 01, 2011 8:03 am
hey i wanted to know when i would get the gifts because it ended yesterday and we still didn t get it

DynastySoldier

Rank 5
DynastySoldier
PostedJul 01, 2011 8:07 am
Cool. They actually didn't post the send out date lol