zirotron

Rank 0
zirotron
PostedJun 14, 2011 2:34 pm

Question

if i get like 24 point means i get 24 lucky box +charcter pakage x2 and charcter for 30 day?
or only 1 lucky box+ 1 charcte pakage+30D charcter?
pls answer Very Happy
Advertisement

Basser2

Rank 0
PostedJun 14, 2011 2:37 pm

Re: Question

zirotron wrote:
if i get like 24 point means i get 24 lucky box +charcter pakage x2 and charcter for 30 day?
or only 1 lucky box+ 1 charcte pakage+30D charcter?
pls answer Very Happy  

U will get

20 points – One of the Following Characters (Pedro, Angela, Adriana, and Christopher) (30D)

GMDropkick

GameMaster: USA
GMDropkick
PostedJun 14, 2011 7:03 pm
Oberkiller wrote:
Wow, some people really ask some 'interesting' questions around here. O.o

I was wondering about something. You see, we have 3 Wolfteam players in this household. Would it be okay if we made the pics standing at kind of the same location? I mean sure there's things you can find alot of (cakes O.o) but there's some stuff we can't just find twice, like a celebrity we could make a picture with o.o'

Also, would it be okay if we all took the picture togheter with 1 I <3 Wolfteam sign and post our nicknames, or do we have to take them all seperatly?

Thanks in advance for a response.

EDIT: Since you still didn't answer I thought I'd ask another question... we both took some pictures on the same location now, it better be okay -.- I wondered if we had to accept the prizes as we got points, or if we got like 7 points, we could just take 7 lucky boxes?  

It is fine for three different people to post pictures of similar locations. However, the pictures must be taken and posted separately if you wish to get points for them.

GMDropkick

GMDropkick
PostedJun 14, 2011 7:06 pm

Re: Question:

zirotron wrote:
does a link count?like if i take a pic of my self with the sign,put it in imageshack and put the link in the messge, becues i have no idea how to put the pic with out the link,pls help Wink  

This is perfectly fine.

GMDropkick

GMDropkick
PostedJun 14, 2011 7:06 pm

Re: i <3 wolfteam

can anyone help
2coolbaby wrote:
where do i post the pic to get the points?  

Right HERE

GMDropkick

GMDropkick
PostedJun 14, 2011 7:07 pm

Re: WTH

Oberkitty wrote:
okay, what the **** is wrong with the people looking over this forum? ._.
loads of questions unanswered. Yeah, the event is only a few more weeks, lets wait atleast a week before we answer, so they dont get the chance to do anything with your (probably useless) answer. THANK YOU GMS -.-.

edit: okay, appearently i am not allowed to write the word h3ll.... what is wrong with you guys?  

Calm down brah

GMDropkick

GMDropkick
PostedJun 14, 2011 7:08 pm

Re: Pictures

xR00KIEx wrote:
Where should we post our pictures i dont have found it oO  

Right HERE

Oberkiller

Rank 0
Oberkiller
PostedJun 14, 2011 8:05 pm
Thanks Drop, just still wondered if you can get multiple lucky boxes, that would really be nice >.<

DemonicBlaze211

Rank 0
PostedJun 15, 2011 9:31 am

Long TIme

Showing Some Love
I use to Play Wolf Team for 4 Years back when Flax and all them was GS before I Went to Iraq so its been about a good 3 years since i play alot have changed but i got to give props Wolf Team Still Badest game On The net so Keep up the Good Work Yall 2nd LT. Claude Westbrooks Class S Sniper Saying Wolf Team U gotta Love it

deadnubs2

Rank 0
deadnubs2
PostedJun 15, 2011 10:21 am

Re: Question:

zirotron wrote:
does a link count?like if i take a pic of my self with the sign,put it in imageshack and put the link in the messge, becues i have no idea how to put the pic with out the link,pls help Wink  

This is the format:
Code:
[IMG]<Link Here>[/IMG]