what to do with the event  

Eat it.
Advertisement

Berse24

Rank 0
PostedJun 08, 2011 5:12 am

Question

Question
If i have 9 points , will i get the lucky box And the char or only the charackter?

GMDLO

GameMaster: USA
GMDLO
PostedJun 08, 2011 8:54 am

Re: Sorry and i have a question.

Pro.DXZ wrote:
Sorry GameMaster i have post a reply in your post just now =( and i don't know how to delete it....
i wan ask, how to get those point? first print the sign 'I <3 WOLFTEAM' then we have to take the sign'I <3 WOLFTEAM' and take picture with us ?  

That's right, all pictures must be of you holding up the sign while fulfilling the goal.

GMDLO

GameMaster: USA
GMDLO
PostedJun 08, 2011 8:55 am
sk_ntank wrote:
Are we able to repeat the goals?
And I did the same thing as him xD  

no, no repeating the goals.

NinjaWarrior125

Rank 3
NinjaWarrior125
PostedJun 08, 2011 9:20 am
What if we pixelate our face? Razz

Darkavicous11

Rank 0
PostedJun 08, 2011 9:57 am

MALAYSIA CLAN VERMILLION77

WOLFTEAM RAWR! LOL ~ I <3 WOLFTEAM 3 YEARS GAMER Smile

Basser2

Rank 0
PostedJun 08, 2011 11:37 am

question

ask about rules
is it important and the sign must be in colour and what about the pixel face ?

what about ''By a Real Airplane'' (airplane in backround and we just posing with the sign) ?
is that enough ?

Eating turkey leg how about chicken legs ? x'"D

Aznteck

Rank 5.1
Aznteck
PostedJun 08, 2011 1:54 pm
Planes, police, and zombie weapons. Why not do a hostage at an airport? Not only do you get police in uniforms which is like +5 for each SWAT member, you get guns which is like +3 for zombie weapon of choice, and lots of airplanes +3 for each airplane.

This seriously is the lamest event ever. I feel ashamed to hold a "I <3 Wolfteam" sign.

eujogotibia

Rank 0
PostedJun 08, 2011 2:18 pm

Mission Impossible for some people

Dear Gamemaster, I have a doubt I have 3 friends police ... I can take a picture with each one holding a sign reading "I <3 Wolfteam"and each worth 5 points, totaling 15 points? because it is very difficult to go on a mountain, ride a jet ski in the water, riding on an elephant , take a picture on an airplane, [famous celebrity? (¬ ¬ Serious speech)] would be more fun taking pictures in places "famous" different, because not everyone has an airport, a beach in his city, even a jet ski, think about and answer my doubts I thank you
PS: I live in South Africa.

is not so easy to get into an airport, or ride a jet ski, only those with an income greater financial succeed, it is to be prejudiced against other class members who do not have those figures to ride on a jet ski, go into an airport , you are causing others to "pass Will" to get the items if you are unable to do so, this is an objection about the other classes, and it can generate in a larger process.

Aznteck

Rank 5.1
Aznteck
PostedJun 08, 2011 2:23 pm
If they're police, it's more like +6 points because you get +5 points for police in uniform +1 point for a firearm cause it's a zombie weapon.