ninjaboy492

Rank 0
PostedJun 07, 2011 12:08 pm

Character Load Glitch!!!!!!

switching from aqua server to emerald!
Afer I login and click on any aquamarine server, my character loads just fine. But when i switch over to the Emerald server my characeter doesnt load and it makes me create a serperate character for the whole emerald server! it this supposed to be happening?
Advertisement

TsuruXelus

Rank 0
TsuruXelus
PostedJun 07, 2011 12:13 pm
2 different servers. Your character isn't universal across all servers. You need separate characters for each server.

myronjay1

Rank 0
myronjay1
PostedJun 07, 2011 12:15 pm

RE: Character Load Glitch!!!!!!

Hello Ninjaboy492

You can not get 1 character on different servers.
So in answer to your question, it is not possible.

Enjoy Gaming,

Yours Truly ~ RebornLegend, Emerald Server.

Alucard923

Rank 2
Alucard923
PostedJun 07, 2011 12:44 pm

Re: Character Load Glitch!!!!!!

switching from aqua server to emerald!
ninjaboy492 wrote:
Afer I login and click on any aquamarine server, my character loads just fine. But when i switch over to the Emerald server my characeter doesnt load and it makes me create a serperate character for the whole emerald server! it this supposed to be happening?  

Yes, because character data is limited to the server you created it on. It isn't a glitch, as this happens with every single MMO game out there. The servers are two completely different machines that do not have the capability of transferring data readily and easily. Some games DO offer character server switches..for a cost, though. And they are usually Pay to Play MMOs that it's actually worth moving your character since time on the game equals real-life money.