JackVanGraff

Rank 0
JackVanGraff
PostedJun 07, 2011 11:40 am

Chat Box Not Working

Unable to talk in any section of the chat box (Say/Party/Guil/etc)
I don't quite understand how it happened but it has. I logged on today and found out I could not talk to anyone in the game, and the only way to successfully communicate with someone is to send them a Message. This issue makes for a very difficult Dungeon run, as communication is key and I lack that. I can see everyone else chat in the window but don't ever see my own when I try to type something in it.

I'm at the point in the game where the main quest line sort of fell off the face of the Earth, so all I can do to gain experience are dungeons and Partied Guild Quests/Boss Monster Raids/

Help would be very much appreciated, Thanks.
Advertisement

celestar

Rank 5.1
celestar
PostedJun 07, 2011 12:28 pm
did you get muted by a GM? you may want to come to shoutbox and ask to be unmuted.

...pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space, 'Cause there's bugger all down here on Earth. (Monty Python)

ghostmister

Rank 1
ghostmister
PostedJun 07, 2011 2:01 pm
He might have to update his Browser? That's what happened to me on the Wolfteam Shoutbox I later then updated my Firefox and i was then able to chat up there again. Try updating it?

celestar

Rank 5.1
celestar
PostedJun 07, 2011 2:04 pm
ghostmister wrote:
He might have to update his Browser? That's what happened to me on the Wolfteam Shoutbox I later then updated my Firefox and i was then able to chat up there again. Try updating it?  

I don't think he's talking about the shout box on the forum as the chat windows ingame.

...pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space, 'Cause there's bugger all down here on Earth. (Monty Python)

ghostmister

Rank 1
ghostmister
PostedJun 07, 2011 2:27 pm
celestar wrote:
ghostmister wrote:

I don't think he's talking about the shout box on the forum as the chat windows ingame.  

O my bad i saw a post today that was talking about the shoutbox and i thought this was it so my bad ^_^

JackVanGraff

Rank 0
JackVanGraff
PostedJun 07, 2011 5:11 pm
I could have been muted, i know I capslock raged during a GM questionnaire due to the fact that I couldn't even see the question, just "smart" replies about the question. but it was clearly sarcasm and idk if they took it as such. I wasn't spamming like others were though.

All I know is my guildmates think I don't like any of em cuz I can't respond, and they don't check their mail xD

Posted By Aeria Mobile