dragonprey01

Rank 0
PostedJun 06, 2011 9:40 pm

My acc suddenly cant login after i log out yesterday night

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad i train till lv 33 3day way today my account gone ?
Advertisement

blueshots2

Rank 0
PostedJun 06, 2011 10:05 pm
I have the same problem on my main account.

I was just online about 4 hours ago. Just logged off to eat dinner and study some =/

Why did I get blocked/banned/suspended? I never did anything wrong.

Relaera

Rank 4
Relaera
PostedJun 06, 2011 11:34 pm

Re: My acc suddenly cant login after i log out yesterday night

To both of you: If you were banned, you should have received an email.

blueshots2 wrote:
I have the same problem on my main account.

I was just online about 4 hours ago. Just logged off to eat dinner and study some =/

Why did I get blocked/banned/suspended? I never did anything wrong.  

As I told you in the Shoutbox, if you were banned, it is not to be discussed on the forums or in the Shoutbox. Please fill out a Ban Appeal, and allow up to 48 hours to receive a response.

dragonprey01

Rank 0
PostedJun 06, 2011 11:49 pm

can teach me how to track ?

You can track our correspondences by using the ticket number ? how to check and track them ? can teach me ?

Relaera

Rank 4
Relaera
PostedJun 06, 2011 11:54 pm
If you are unable to log into your account, then you cannot actively track the correspondence with that number, but you should keep it handy in case it takes more than 48 hours to get a response, at which point, you can ask a GS to get ahold of a GM, and give them that correspondence number.

Most of the time, for most tickets, you should be able to track a ticket on this page

dragonprey01

Rank 0
PostedJun 07, 2011 12:17 am
it got gv me the ticket number . but how to contact GS ? and how to give them the number ?

celestar

Rank 5.1
celestar
PostedJun 07, 2011 6:40 am
you can find them on the shoutbox, one of a few GS should be around. Just ask on the shoutbox for a GS. The GS will only forward your ticket number after 48hours.

...pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space, 'Cause there's bugger all down here on Earth. (Monty Python)