GM_1fastcrx

GameMaster: USA
GM_1fastcrx
PostedJun 06, 2011 3:58 pm

GM's Vs You Events Return To WT

Every Wednesday For the Rest of the month of June!

Attention soldiers! We are pleased to announce the return of the GM's Vs Players events! Laughing

Here are the details on how to participate in these exclusive Wends. Held events.

Where:
The events will be held in channel 4.

When:
Every Wends. for the remainder of the month of June.
Events will be held at 12PM PDT to 1PM PDT

Rules:
The GM's will decide the rules for the events for each day. They will chose the mode, map, and all other restrictions. We will try to have as much GM participation as possible. Meaning we may not have enough GM's to run a full 8 Vs 8 match all the time. We may restrict the room down to as many players we will need.

Prizes:
Will be decided following the event hour. All gifts will be sent out either latter that day or early the following Thursday. Durations of items may also vary by each event day and according to the match criteria created for that day. For example the GM's can decide to play a Ice hold event in which you will need to defeat the GM's in a best of 5 matches to earn a prize.
Advertisement

NinjaWarrior125

Rank 3
NinjaWarrior125
PostedJun 06, 2011 4:04 pm

Re: GM's Vs You Events Return To WT

Every Wends. For the Rest of the month of June!
GM_1fastcrx wrote:

Prizes:
Will be decided following the event hour. All gifts will be sent out either latter that day or early the following Thursday. Durations of items may also vary by each event day and according to the match criteria created for that day. For example the GM's can decide to play a Ice hold event in which you will need to defeat the GM's in a best of 5 matches to earn a prize.  

You misspelled "later", unneeded apostrophe and imma miss you 1fast. And is there any hour rules? Like only 1 game per hour per player?

GM_1fastcrx

GameMaster: USA
GM_1fastcrx
PostedJun 06, 2011 4:11 pm

NinjaWarrior125 wrote:
GM_1fastcrx wrote:

Prizes:

You misspelled "later", unneeded apostrophe and imma miss you 1fast. And is there any hour rules? Like only 1 game per hour per player?  

Bah I'm no English major Wink . But yes you will only be allowed to play once within the given hour time frame.

NinjaWarrior125

Rank 3
NinjaWarrior125
PostedJun 06, 2011 4:16 pm

GM_1fastcrx wrote:
NinjaWarrior125 wrote:
GM_1fastcrx wrote:

Prizes:

Bah I'm no English major Wink . But yes you will only be allowed to play once within the given hour time frame.  

Well I hope you can understand this: I AM GOING TO MISS YOU!!!!

powerboy23

Rank 2
powerboy23
PostedJun 06, 2011 6:05 pm
Chippy will u be there?

noswaster

Rank 3
noswaster
PostedJun 06, 2011 6:41 pm
This is at the perfect time for me. Woot! I hope to be able to face you finally, 1fast! I wanna shoot holes in your head with my MSG-90! XD

Clan: iSH00T<br> Game names: NoseWater, RetawEson<br> Armor Status: 250HP Armor (RED), Special character (BLUE)<br> Gun Status: MSD-90. >.>

OBLITERAPE

Rank 2
OBLITERAPE
PostedJun 06, 2011 7:21 pm
noswaster wrote:
This is at the perfect time for me. Woot! I hope to be able to face you finally, 1fast! I wanna shoot holes in your head with my MSG-90! XD  

restriction-
no MSG-90's

noswaster wrote:
NUUUUUUUUUUUU >.<  

:O

boldpaste2

Rank 4
boldpaste2
PostedJun 06, 2011 7:27 pm
Wednesdays! Thats the worst times for me lol

~School
~Job
~Manual Labor

xD

cvsb1234567890

Rank 0
PostedJun 06, 2011 7:49 pm
yay i used love this event and its back !!!!

Posted By Aeria Mobile

cvsb1234567890

Rank 0
PostedJun 06, 2011 7:50 pm
bold i guess ur kinda unlucky lol

Posted By Aeria Mobile