VampiricDemise

Rank 0
VampiricDemise
PostedJun 06, 2011 12:39 pm

White Login and In Game

This morning when I launched the game via the Launcher, the login screen was white aside from the login boxes for user name and password and the Eden Eternal logo. I was able to log on but the character selection screen was white as well except for text and frames that were not 3D. This was also the case when I chose my character and logged into game. Complete white except for text for name tags and health bars.

<p></p> <p>Eden Eternal</p> <p>Diamond Server - Ursoc ++ Sapphire Server - Khatha</p>
Advertisement

slyphenshadow

Rank 0
PostedJun 06, 2011 12:53 pm

same here

I am also getting the white screen

TotallyJay

Rank 3
TotallyJay
PostedJun 06, 2011 1:13 pm
Close the game, open the launcher, click Options, Video, then turn off the UI Cache.

slyphenshadow

Rank 0
PostedJun 06, 2011 1:18 pm
Tried that i dident work

TotallyJay

Rank 3
TotallyJay
PostedJun 06, 2011 1:20 pm
Have you tried adjusting to your video settings in general? Try toggling between resolutions and lower/higher video settings. Start with the lowest resolution/settings available.

Also, regardless, you should update your video card drivers (if you haven't already).

VampiricDemise

Rank 0
VampiricDemise
PostedJun 06, 2011 4:10 pm
I tried the adjustment of different video settings for the game and updated the drivers, still the same issue. I wound up uninstalling the game and reinstalling it and the issue is fixed. Logged off and did a few things and came back to it the same issue again a few hours later.

<p></p> <p>Eden Eternal</p> <p>Diamond Server - Ursoc ++ Sapphire Server - Khatha</p>

TotallyJay

Rank 3
TotallyJay
PostedJun 06, 2011 4:15 pm
Hmm.

Can you post your DxDiag's here, please?

irksomesloth

Rank 0
PostedJun 06, 2011 8:01 pm
i had this same thing. the problem is probably that your computer cant handle glow effects correctly try disabling them

littlepixies

Rank 0
PostedJun 06, 2011 11:40 pm
if not with video card, maybe reinstall. maybe you had problem with UI while installing.

VampiricDemise

Rank 0
VampiricDemise
PostedJun 07, 2011 7:49 am
irksomesloth wrote:
i had this same thing. the problem is probably that your computer cant handle glow effects correctly try disabling them  

It probably was the issue the first time around yesterday but the second reinstallation when I came home I made sure I set the video settings to low with no UI cache and the Glow effects off and it still occurred. So I did the same thing of uninstalled/reinstalled and it seems to have stopped.

TotallyJay wrote:
Hmm.
Can you post your DxDiag's here, please?  

How would I do this if this issue arises a third time?