iMaddie

Rank 0
iMaddie
PostedJun 06, 2011 3:14 am

Can You Use Aeria Game Card On Eden Eternal and More!

Aeria Game Card and E.E Gives You Virus?!?
Haii,
I Was Wondering, Can You Use Aeria Game Card On Eden Eternal..
I Saw This Aeria Game Card In EBGames in Australia (in Bankstown in N.S.W) And The Card Release BEFORE The Game Release and If Anyone Know The Answer, Please Reply ASAP And Do Eden Eternal Give You Virus? Cause I Have Download Some Games That Gave Me Virus T.T Had To Pay $200 Dollar To Hire A Computer-Fixer
Advertisement

Trick83

Rank 0
Trick83
PostedJun 06, 2011 3:20 am
I've never gotten a virus from an Aeria game (I've played quite a few). Just make sure to use the official site or an approved mirror to download it.

As to the AP card, as far as I know real AP can't be used in the beta. You wouldn't want to even if you can. At the end of it, POOF, wiped out. They give a 500ap "allowance" per day to everyone that's only useable in EE.

adam270391

Rank 2
adam270391
PostedJun 06, 2011 5:19 am
To answer your first question: yes, Aeria AP cards ARE usable in eden eternal, the ap is credited to your aeria account and isn't specific to any single game. however please note that you can't spend any ap in-game at the moment ( other than the mock ap we're given) so it'll just sit in your account until you can spend it (once the game enters OB)

</embed>