Luckymari878

Rank 0
Luckymari878
PostedJun 05, 2011 9:13 pm

I think somebody hacked my account D:>

look down.
I have been having weird connection problems (brother playing COD on X-box downstairs doesn't seem to have a problem >.<) first it was just "Sorry your internet connection is lost" but now its saying that account is being used by another member!!! I never EVER gave my password out so whats going on? Also no GM's sent me a notification e-mail that they need to check my account out (do they do that?) I'm starting to get worried.

Anyone wanna help me out here? Sad

Maybe I should send a "damsel in distress" message to everybody.

Works for Peach, right?

Anybody want cake?
Advertisement

cluskey1

Rank 3
cluskey1
PostedJun 05, 2011 9:29 pm
your account has not been hacked

when you DC, the server sometimes forgets to log you off. this can be fixed by logging in twice

Mr.Val3ntin3

Rank 1
Mr.Val3ntin3
PostedJun 06, 2011 2:06 pm
I'm not sure if logging in twice worked for you, Lucky. If it didn't i'm experiencing the same problem as well and i don't know the fix..i'm pretty positive it's not someone hacking accounts because it's only CB.

Usually when you DC it doesn't log you out of the game untill you log back into your account again, and then it disconnects your account allowing you to log back into the game. but in this case I've tried logging back in multiple times, all of my attempts failing saying "You are connected in the server" this may be a bug, but i don't see many people having this problem. If anyone knows the fix, posting it would be appreciated.

Luckymari878

Rank 0
Luckymari878
PostedJun 06, 2011 6:43 pm

This is probably the case.

look down.
It works now! I guess i panicked about nothing XD.

cluskey1 & Mr.Val3ntin3
Thanks for your quick response !

-Also I think Mr.Val3ntin3 is having a different problem than me please help him too!!!

(although I highly doubt he's a "damsel in distress" lol)