Twilight82

Rank 0
Twilight82
PostedJun 05, 2011 5:27 pm

Character Moved????

Um I was logged in like most of the day today, and i was playing on Aquamarine, i made my char ON Aquamarine, my game just crashed due to me alt-tabbing to check my skype and i log back in and my char was moved to Emerald????!?!??!?
Advertisement

celestar

Rank 5.1
celestar
PostedJun 05, 2011 5:57 pm
i don't think your character was moved. The order of the server was switched around recently so you may have thought you were in one and was in another.

...pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space, 'Cause there's bugger all down here on Earth. (Monty Python)

Twilight82

Rank 0
Twilight82
PostedJun 05, 2011 6:32 pm
No i was actually moved, when a friend of mine told me about this, i told him ok i'm making a char on Aquamarine... i'm positive it was Aquamarine also, cause when i got ingame i forgot if it was Aquamarine or Aquarius, and i hover'd my mouse over the upper right of the screen where it says what channel/server you are on, and i was on ch2 Aquamarine... I've only logged twice since then, i logged back in the 1st time and the (1) was on the top next to Aquamarine. This time i logged back in and the little (1) was next to Emerald on the bottom...