Aribear

Rank 0
Aribear
PostedJun 05, 2011 3:32 pm

Trouble with Server Selection

Screen is blank?
I downloaded Eden Eternal today, and everything runs fine up until it asks me to choose a server and channel. Has a solution been found? I've been reading the forums for awhile now before re-spamming a question that has already been answered, but I haven't found one.

Help out? (:
Advertisement

cluskey1

Rank 3
cluskey1
PostedJun 05, 2011 3:39 pm
please Close the game, open the launcher, click Options, Video, then turn off the UI Cache and put the Video settings to low

Stelawrat

Rank 4
Stelawrat
PostedJun 05, 2011 3:43 pm
So it's all good until the Server selection, ie., you see the splash screen and hear the music and the box is there but... did you try snapping the box into a different location on the screen?
I'm grasping at straws here eh.

Do you see any wording at all and just the server names and channel numbers are missing or, is that box completely empty, no headings even? no Confirm, no Cancel?

When you launch the client, it successfully automatically updates? Just a bit more info please. Someone around here is sure to help, don't worry.

That's amazing! cluskey.... right under the wire again!!

Aribear

Rank 0
Aribear
PostedJun 05, 2011 4:14 pm
I haven't tried the first suggestion yet, but once I log in, the box appears for a moment, but when I go to click on it it disappears... And it will not resurface. I tried exiting and then logging back in, dragging the box before it disappears but continues to do so.

Stelawrat

Rank 4
Stelawrat
PostedJun 05, 2011 4:20 pm
Aribear wrote:
I haven't tried the first suggestion yet, but once I log in, the box appears for a moment, but when I go to click on it it disappears... And it will not resurface. I tried exiting and then logging back in, dragging the box before it disappears but continues to do so.  
Definitely try what cluskey said to. He's always right. >.> or almost always...

Aribear

Rank 0
Aribear
PostedJun 05, 2011 10:26 pm
That seemed to fix the problem, thanks for all the help! (: