ricosuavei

Rank 0
PostedJun 05, 2011 10:24 am

Computer Crashs

Crash
I haven't seen this posted anywhere so I guess I'm alone on this but, Whenever I have tried to play after June 2nd My compter does nothing but crash after around 5 minutes after I login to the game. I get no error message nothing and my computer screen goes screwy and freezes and thats it. I have to turn my computer back on so I left the game alone for a couple days. and my computer was fine. I tried to play today and my computer crashed again. Now I can't get my computer not crash for more than a minute. so I'll leave this here incase someone else has a similar problem and will be going to the nearest repair shop now and not playing this game ever again. enjoy
Advertisement

TotallyJay

Rank 3
TotallyJay
PostedJun 05, 2011 4:19 pm
First thing to do is try upgrading you video card drivers. That fixes most of the crashing issues.

celestar

Rank 5.1
celestar
PostedJun 05, 2011 4:49 pm
so your computer is crashing constantly now or just when you start the game? If constantly now i would look to see if your harddrive is going bad or if your computer is overheating. What kind of crashes are you having? BSOD? or total computer lock up?

...pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space, 'Cause there's bugger all down here on Earth. (Monty Python)

ricosuavei

Rank 0
PostedJun 05, 2011 10:09 pm

crashes

refresh
I think my Hard drive was going bad perhaps but I just went ahead and scrapped it since I could no longer get my computer to turn on at all, best the techs could do for me was recover some of my data, it was time for a new comp anyway. But just to be on the safe side I'm keeping this one away from EE, just in case I have awful luck.

celestar

Rank 5.1
celestar
PostedJun 07, 2011 6:50 am
Harddrive fail over time. Its the wear and tear of mechanical parts. There's nothing related to ee when a HD dies. I've already replaced my laptop hd 2x due to my wearing it out with constant reads and writes from doing heavy work on it. HD will break, its just a matter of when. The heavier a user you are the more likely things wear out.

...pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space, 'Cause there's bugger all down here on Earth. (Monty Python)