edwarda356

Rank 0
PostedJun 04, 2011 8:20 pm

Lag

I really didnt know where to report this but. My connection is fine it is just whenever I play I constantly lag. game play is slowed a lot. also I have to click constantly on whatever button I need to click
Advertisement

Saltyloves

Rank 4
Saltyloves
PostedJun 04, 2011 10:21 pm
You may need to lower your graphics settings.

Press ESC key to open the options, then choose Settings and adjust as needed. If that doesn't help, try switching to different channels and see if that lowers your lag at all.

edwarda356

Rank 0
PostedJun 05, 2011 6:04 am
I hope that helps. the game looks great

GamerGirl95

Rank 0
GamerGirl95
PostedJun 05, 2011 9:29 am
I lag anyways with my settings on Low. There are just too many people. My lag gets better when a miracle happens and there's very few people around. And then people start showing up because they also want the lag-free area. Which then ironically makes it very laggy. Changing channels doesn't help very much because really... All of them are overpopulated. I would waste 1/4 of my time if I jumped around channels every time it got laggy.

Zerifer

Rank 0
Zerifer
In a chair in a house in the United States
PostedJun 09, 2011 1:55 am
Sometimes when I'm laggy, if I shift the camera angle for a birds eye view, the lag goes away. 'Course, it makes it harder to see where you're going, but I suppose that's when auto-pathing comes in.