Lemonbolt

Rank 0
PostedJun 16, 2011 6:10 pm
I think that the GM should really look into this matter. My friend is having the exact problem where the game crashes after turning off UI. I do not think it is the video card problem since he has played many other games thats more graphic intensive that EE. I believe the problem is on the game end and not the user end. I am saying this because theres no problem with the graphics and lag on his computer. Game only crashes when the menu are open.
Please look in to this problem.
Advertisement

pelellyr

Rank 0
PostedJun 16, 2011 6:27 pm
I agree with you Lemonbolt whole-heartedly, but until everyone stands up and complains about it in a reasonable manner it's just going to get ignored... I've already tried Grand Fantasia, no sign of this issue with that game. I suspect the same out of the next two games I'm testing, and honestly if they don't want to fix it, I'll take my money elsewhere.

Taenaran6

Rank 0
PostedJun 17, 2011 4:15 am
Im running windows 7 ultimate edition and im having the same problem as everyone else that seems to be on 7 i agree i think its a program error on their end that makes it semicompatible with windows 7

pelellyr

Rank 0
PostedJun 17, 2011 11:46 am
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1241835
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1241839

I managed to find a mini-fix... you'll still probably crash but it works to a degree for me.

Lena0908

Rank 2
PostedJun 17, 2011 8:54 pm
pelellyr wrote:
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1241835
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1241839

I managed to find a mini-fix... you'll still probably crash but it works to a degree for me.  

I tried this earlier....I still crashed way too soon/often to play the game. :/

pelellyr

Rank 0
PostedJun 17, 2011 10:09 pm
I was still crashing too, but I could actually open up my inventory without it instantly crashing which made the game more playable...

The Customer Service guys did forward this along to the Devs though, hopefully it'll get fixed one of these days or maybe they'll just tell us all our computers are too old and buy new ones z.z;

SNR01Baby

Rank 0
PostedJun 20, 2011 5:03 am
Taenaran6 wrote:
Im running windows 7 ultimate edition and im having the same problem as everyone else that seems to be on 7 i agree i think its a program error on their end that makes it semicompatible with windows 7  

I changed my compatibality to Windows XP SP3 and did the thing in option, Im not having any more troubles. It might be helpful to try.

pelellyr

Rank 0
PostedJun 20, 2011 12:41 pm
SNR01Baby wrote:
Taenaran6 wrote:

I changed my compatibality to Windows XP SP3 and did the thing in option, Im not having any more troubles. It might be helpful to try.  
I honestly should have thought of that, well even smart blonds have their moments... Works for me, adding to my guide with you as credited xp...

Haruka_Suzume

Rank 0
Haruka_Suzume
PostedJun 20, 2011 5:59 pm
Thank you so much for this, I couldn't log in because of this problem!

Lena0908

Rank 2
PostedJun 21, 2011 10:43 am
SNR01Baby wrote:
Taenaran6 wrote:

I tried this and just about every other compatibility mode, I'm still crashing way too soon after log-in. ._.

I think the only thing left at this point for me is to get a new computer, which isn't feasible atm...