jhina5422

Rank 0
jhina5422
PostedJun 04, 2011 2:17 am

Games does not start/Ticket Response Times

Hello,

Seeing as how I have been ignored many times in the chat I am posting here. So far there is not much to be said about a community that is discussing politics in a game chat and will not assist players (even those volunteers whom it is their job to assist players). That does not really say good things about the community here... let's see if someone can actually be of assistance and maybe show me this game is no tfull of trolls...

Now, my issues; fist of all does anyone know how long it takes for a member of staff to reply to business tickets (advertising and the like) and secondly this game will not start. I downloaded it and installed it; it patches just fine however when I click start game it loads for a moment but all in all does nothing. I asked people if it was becuase my computer us currently not set to English as its default language (it is currently set to Japanese becuase some games I play require the regional language setting to be Japanese.) Anyone have any idea bout either question?
Advertisement

cluskey1

Rank 3
cluskey1
PostedJun 04, 2011 2:41 am
please allow up to 48 hours for a ticket reply. As for your problem have you tried a full scan to make sure none of the files are corrupt?

jhina5422

Rank 0
jhina5422
PostedJun 04, 2011 12:27 pm
Thanks for the reply. I just did a full scan and no change. I also restarted my computer.

HellsSoul

Rank 0
HellsSoul
PostedJun 04, 2011 12:51 pm
I think you're having the same problem as we do here in this topic.
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1222001

Since you got a ticket running maybe you can provide the info we got but check first if it's about the same issue or not mentioned in the topic.

jhina5422

Rank 0
jhina5422
PostedJun 04, 2011 12:58 pm
HellsSoul wrote:
I think you're having the same problem as we do here in this topic.

Since you got a ticket running maybe you can provide the info we got but check first if it's about the same issue or not mentioned in the topic.  

It does appear to be the same issue however that is not what my ticket is about. My website wants to do a review of this game that is what the ticket is about. As far as I can tell there is no way to make technical support tickets to GMs you just have to post on the forums and HOPE.

Renthrak

Rank 0
PostedJun 04, 2011 1:48 pm
No clue about the ticket thing, but there's a thread about the game starting problem here:

EDIT: Wow I'm slow

battleofbums

Rank 0
PostedJun 05, 2011 10:46 am
yes i have an idea! PM me!