definedbuNk

Rank 0
PostedJun 02, 2011 6:23 pm

When does OB start?

I've played the game with my guild, got up to level 20ish. The game is great! One of the best free mmorpgs I have ever touched. Anyone have any idea on when OB starts? We played the game to see if we like it,and we do but don't see the point in playing CB anymore if we are already sold.

>Didnt come into any bugs eather.
Advertisement

cluskey1

Rank 3
cluskey1
PostedJun 02, 2011 7:34 pm
OB should start shortly after CB once the reported and bugs are confirmed/checked and dealt with. This may take a bit of time depending on the amount of bugs. Once all these bugs are sucks out of CB it can make OB even better

xuphor

Rank 3
xuphor
PostedJun 02, 2011 7:55 pm

Re: When does OB start?

definedbuNk wrote:
don't see the point in playing CB anymore if we are already sold.  

The point of CB is not to find out if you like a game, it's to attempt to break/exploit the game, and report any that you find. You're not suppose to "come into bugs", you're supposed to try to find them.

tactics

Aeria: Product Manager
tactics
PostedJun 02, 2011 7:57 pm
there is still no confirmed date for OB at this time. we regret the inconvenience, and we will inform the community as soon as we can. thanks for your patience with this matter <3

<a></a> <br> "Greatness is not given. Greatness is taken; When the weak and the distracted are resting on their reputations."

Death_Scavenger

Rank 4
Death_Scavenger
PostedJun 02, 2011 8:09 pm
a good 4 days in advance so we can rush to level 40 please (cause you love us)? Very Happy