lordchaos4919

Rank 0
lordchaos4919
PostedJun 02, 2011 3:24 pm   Last edited by lordchaos4919 on Jun 02, 2011 4:01 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Party Finder Function

Needs Improvement
Hey guys I noticed the party system function is lacking people. Im guessing it is because it is not too user friendly. I know in Iris Online CBT the party system was pact within the first day.
The UI for the party system was so simple to use and had a great look to it.

However in Eden Eternal (which has more players i believe) there is only like 3-4 parties. The UI looks pretty plain and not so easy to use.

Please change the the party finding system more user friendly and convenient to use! It would be very useful especially for finding a party for dungeons/instances instead of spamming in chat.
Advertisement

koager

Rank 3
koager
PostedJun 02, 2011 3:31 pm
Yes, unfortunately the search is a bit wonky currently
In order to show up in a search results for other playres, players have to:
right-click their face in the upper-right corner
go to "recruit member"
check the box next to "show in search"

also for the party search the radio dials are preselected which limits the search range so be sure to turn those off first!

crees211331

Rank 0
crees211331
PostedJun 02, 2011 3:34 pm
I agree. I took one look, got very confused.. and backed out quickly.

Meow.

Dragoon14th

Rank 0
PostedJun 03, 2011 11:07 am
i suppose they could add in a feature that which auto put you in the Que once u get the dungeon quest.

Or maybe add in a random dungeon feature which the player has a chance to check which class role do they want to apply (heal, dps, tank).

for the first few 3s would be like 1 heal 1 dps 1 tank per party match up and make it for all server and channels just have the dungeon in a separate channel of its own with no npc only the soul guardian of the dungeons make the soul guardian both outside and inside allow you to have an option of choosing your channel when you don't want to or need to buy something or are done and want to get out of the dungeon channel. Maybe if they could they would put a class requirement lvl. Like if u choose heal but you only have lvl 1 cleric then you wouldnt be able to get into the harder dungeon

this would solve pretty much any dungeon problem

on a side note

( can we have macros like a chain of command so that i can set up my hots to which party function key so that I could set it up target X apply hots on one button so i can multi heal target faster)