lemonsdado

Rank 0
lemonsdado
PostedJun 02, 2011 4:32 pm
This would be a good thing to know before we reach OB.

But in CB i couldnt care less if i mess up since everything will get reset anyways.

So yeah can you get all skills maxed or just a few?

It would be incredibly stupid if you couldnt max all skills because i started leveling my skills only because i didn't know what my next skill would be.

So if you can't max all skills they need to make it so you know what skills you will get next so you save points for those skills and dont waste it on ones you don't need.
Advertisement

Lindian

Rank 0
Lindian
PostedJun 02, 2011 4:37 pm
thanks for all the info guys it really helped. My hunter is now lvl 30, atm i have 6 skills which can be leveled, with atleast one more skill to get that i know of.

koager

Rank 3
koager
PostedJun 02, 2011 4:56 pm
lemonsdado wrote:

So if you can't max all skills they need to make it so you know what skills you will get next so you save points for those skills and dont waste it on ones you don't need.  

but you do now all the skill you will get
Here is an example of the magician

hovering over the skill icon brings up a tooltip describing the skill

Lindian

Rank 0
Lindian
PostedJun 02, 2011 5:40 pm
the calculator is wrong guys Sad at lvl 30 i had 5 skills at level, with two skills lvl 1. after what you guys said i figured i would get my 6th skill at level. Well that screwed me over, at 31 i now have 2 skills at level and cant afford to keep anymore at level, with my 6th skill only having made it up to 26.

So at 31 i have two lvl 31 skills, 3 lvl 30 skills, and a lvl 26 Sad.

darkponcho

Rank 0
PostedJun 02, 2011 6:00 pm
Lindian wrote:
the calculator is wrong guys Sad at lvl 30 i had 5 skills at level, with two skills lvl 1. after what you guys said i figured i would get my 6th skill at level. Well that screwed me over, at 31 i now have 2 skills at level and cant afford to keep anymore at level, with my 6th skill only having made it up to 26.

So at 31 i have two lvl 31 skills, 3 lvl 30 skills, and a lvl 26 Sad.  

I got to max level on the Japanese server. You won't be able to get all the job skills maxed, so you should pick skills that are the most useful and level those. In the chart you're referring to, the 2nd to last chart is the JP required to level the skill 1 level (i.e. for level 30, it will cost 6931 JP to level from 29 to 30). The last chart is the total JP required (i.e., you need 39130 JP to get the skill from level to 30)

georgerav

Rank 5
georgerav
PostedJun 02, 2011 6:03 pm
I've never found that I don't have enough CP. However, I've only really
Leveled one class, a Cleric.

Posted By Aeria Mobile