Lindian

Rank 0
Lindian
PostedJun 02, 2011 1:21 pm

Class points question

WTB class disccusion thread, anyhow on to my point.

I was wandering if every class gets enough class points to max the level of all their skills. Or should i be ignoring the skills i hardly use to save points for later ones. I have a lvl 28 hunter atm and I am keeping all skills but 1 at level for fear that I wont have the points to level the next skill i get should it be usefull.

Advertisement

Lindian

Rank 0
Lindian
PostedJun 02, 2011 3:15 pm
*bump

maybe someone who has played the taiwan version could help me out with this info?

koager

Rank 3
koager
PostedJun 02, 2011 3:25 pm
Class points are awarded every time the class levels up and are independent to that class. While you may need to juggle skills a bit giving priorities to some over others there generally will be enough points for you to not to have left something completely unlearned. The amount of points that you gain also increases the higher level you are so don't worry!

Kiarax

Rank 2
PostedJun 02, 2011 3:35 pm
I'm not certain on this, since I wasn't paying too much attention to class points as I leveled, so hopefully someone else can (de)confirm too...

Anyway, from what I noticed I think you might also build up class points when your character level increases whilst on a class. If this is the case (and it'll be easy to double check, I'll do so when I log in later if someone doesn't beat me to it), it would mean a massive potential difference in class points received depending on how you manage your levels. If I was to get 10 levels on Warrior but no character levels in that time, I'd have vastly less points than if I was to get 10 character and 10 class levels. I dunno how many points will be necessary to max everything though, it might not even matter in the end because so far you get more than enough to max everything, but that could change by the time you get to endgame.

<P><br>[Jam : Aquamarine]

downbook

Rank 5.1
downbook
PostedJun 02, 2011 3:36 pm
Kiarax wrote:
If I was to get 10 levels on Warrior but no character levels in that time, I'd have vastly less points than if I was to get 10 character and 10 class levels. I dunno how many points will be necessary to max everything though, it might not even matter in the end because so far you get more than enough to max everything, but that could change by the time you get to endgame.  

Remember Class Points are separate for each class, they do not share the same pool iirc

Kevlar33

Rank 0
PostedJun 02, 2011 3:41 pm

class points
I believe what he really wanted to know, you guys are skipping

He wants to know if he will get enough class points as a HUNTER to max out all the HUNTER class skills...

so he wants to know if he should have max out any class skills he gets, or just the summon tiger... ( My hunter only knows 2 class skills at the moment, and one doesn't level)

downbook

Rank 5.1
downbook
PostedJun 02, 2011 3:44 pm

class points
Kevlar33 wrote:

He wants to know if he will get enough class points as a HUNTER to max out all the HUNTER class skills...

That would be quite alot of calculation eh...

Well could try here: http://fno.wikiwiki.jp/%3F%25C9%25AC%25CD%25D7%25B7%25D0%25B8%25B3%25C3%25CD

Not sure how accurate the information there compare to our server

The bottom 2 tables are Class Points needed to buy that skill and probably class points acquired each class level respectively

So a lot of additions of it to figure out the final result

Kevlar33

Rank 0
PostedJun 02, 2011 3:54 pm

if its accurate
that looks like exactly what he needs (its very easy to add those columns with excel)

according to your chart..
at level 40 hunter, he'll have earned 1425017 class points.
and it takes 227597 class points to take a skill to level 40

so he can max 6 class skills in each of the 11 available classes- I don't know if there are 6 hunter class skills

romangemini

Rank 0
PostedJun 02, 2011 4:22 pm
The chart with the correct skill costs is the the 2nd to last chart. I'm comparing numbers in game atm and they all match the 2nd to last chart and not the third one :@. So 30k to take a skill to 40 more then enough Smile

Kevlar33

Rank 0
PostedJun 02, 2011 4:28 pm
sorry, I am not on right now- I thought it was 54 to raise it from 1 to 2, and 55 to raise it from 2 to 3.... so that makes it 200k+ total to raise to 40, and 30k to go from 39 to 40.

But your actually saying its 1 pt to raise from 2 to 3, 2 points form 3 to 4? that makes the chart a lot easier to use, but he can still max out 6 skills, almost 7 that way